DMoney: Fire Erick Marrero

I've said it before, but I'll say it again:

Erick sucks.

I'm hoping that Pete and D$ can "develop" him, but I smell a big ol' bust. Erick smells a lot of big ol' busts, too, what with all of that ***** dribbling from his mouth.

Pete selecting Erick as his protege is like if LeBron James started palling around with Marshall Plumlee.

:ibisroflmao: At smelling busts...

Advertisement
Wow... Marrero might actually be less popular than Henderson at this point on this site.

Advertisement
I hope Pete or D$ address this. The kid literally has a gator cover photo. I don't have a problem with him personally, just don't let him represent CIS

Advertisement
Unfollowed him after I seen him deepthroating Henderson after the "gift 6"...**** em' it's an embarrassment.

I had to unfollow him.

He's been rapid-fire tweeting and retweeting gator stuff faster than I could unsee it. Literally dozens and dozens of pro gator tweets.

The little kid needs to learn a lesson about the hometown team and our rivals. He clearly doesn't get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe off topic, but I won't wear Lacoste because they have a gator on them.

If you were having a heart attack and there was only one ambulance available, would you ride in it if it were sitting on these?

s-l1000.jpg

His Twitter looks like he's flipped to the gaytors. This just reflects poorly...

Capture+_2017-09-17-04-13-47.jpg

And then he just keeps going with his Gaytor fan friends...

Capture+_2017-09-17-04-16-42.jpg

I assume that Marrero didn't go to Columbus with or grow up with that Gaytor promotionist, Harrison Tenzer.

He might be a nice kid, but given the excess of what's going on here, I'd say he just seems to not be the right fit for this readership.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back