DMoney: Fire Erick Marrero

His Twitter looks like he's flipped to the gaytors. This just reflects poorly...

View attachment 50091

And then he just keeps going with his Gaytor fan friends...

View attachment 50092

I assume that Marrero didn't go to Columbus with or grow up with that Gaytor promotionist, Harrison Tenzer.

He might be a nice kid, but given the excess of what's going on here, I'd say he just seems to not be the right fit for this readership.

That's gross. His twitter feed is all gator crap.

Having said that, you don't have to be a fan of the team you write for. But being a beat writer for a team while praising consistently their rival is a sure fire way to get blackballed by the fanbase you're writing for. Let him go write for the gaytes.

Advertisement
Marrero is young and I find it difficult to be too hard on him. That being said, this isn't a good look on the website and on him. It shouldn't be ignored. However, i don't know what the solution is either. Getting rid of him may be much but we can't have Marrero representing this site if he's a Gaytor posting Gator emoji's to recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Marrero is young and I find it hard to be too hard on him. That being said, this isn't a good look on the website and on him. It shouldn't be ignored. However, i don't know what the solution is either. Getting rid of him may be much but we can't have Marrero representing this site if he's a Gaytor posting Gator emoji's to recruits.

Let it serve as a valuable life lesson on business ethics and professionalism.

Marrero is young and I find it hard to be too hard on him. That being said, this isn't a good look on the website and on him. It shouldn't be ignored. However, i don't know what the solution is either. Getting rid of him may be much but we can't have Marrero representing this site if he's a Gaytor posting Gator emoji's to recruits.

Let it serve as a valuable life lesson on business ethics and professionalism.

Exactly.
Perhaps he should ply his trade for West End Zone.
They seem to have alot of gayturd loving "Canes" over there, and I'm sure the gayturd overlords on that
side would welcome him.

Advertisement
Coming out a gator fan AND he's an absolute dog **** writer. And that's being disrespectful to dog ****. Kid brings no value to your site. He's young, but lesson learned. You can't go against your reader base and be a ****** writer and live to fight another day.

200.webp

Everyone's least favorite high school jock sniffer is running around playing cyber tonsil hockey with CJ Henderson. I can't think of a better representative of a Miami Hurricanes site than a writer running around playing icky cookie with gators fans and with a UF cover photo on twitter. Not only that, but he looks like Droopy Dog. Do us all a favor and put him out of his misery.

Amazing that you 2 cu nts who downvoted this.
Who is this Kameka-CNT poster?
Erika Erroro's Mom?

Advertisement
Coming out a gator fan AND he's an absolute dog **** writer. And that's being disrespectful to dog ****. Kid brings no value to your site. He's young, but lesson learned. You can't go against your reader base and be a ****ty writer and live to fight another day.

This

Coming out a gator fan AND he's an absolute dog **** writer. And that's being disrespectful to dog ****. Kid brings no value to your site. He's young, but lesson learned. You can't go against your reader base and be a ****ty writer and live to fight another day.

This

One interesting note is how this thread hasn't been locked. Pete and DMoney probably will let he kid live but this thread will serve as his punishment. I see you Peety. Like making your son take the branch of the proverbial Tree for an *** whooping Joe Jackson style.

Much Respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'm surprised that some **** Troll hasn't come on this site or an open site like WEZ and posted how a CIS writer is a **** fan.

Not a good look guys...not a good look.

This kid could make this site a laughingstock.Kid needs to go.

He obviously doesn't mind rubbing it right in your face and the faces of all the Cane fans that visit this site cause he's not afraid to openly choose to show he's a **** fan as witnessed by his twitter header.I'd think if you guys were going to choose someone as a protege to write for a Cane site you'd at least hire a Cane fan.

Advertisement
Back