DMoney: Fire Erick Marrero

Advertisement
Marrero has managed to make every wrong decision possible in his short little tenure here. If he stays on I need him to tell me what the secret to that type of job security is.

Firing the kid could be the best thing to even happen to him. It will lead to a mindshift, allow him to learn from his mistake and make better decisions.

Let this slide, and next thing you know you'll find him toothless and holed in a ***** house in Gainesville with a needle in his arm.

Let's get this to 100 upvotes! Think I remember reading in the site bylaws DMoney and Pete had to agree to our demands if a thread hit that threshold.

It's over 100 and here's one of the upvotes...

Capture+_2017-09-18-15-51-06.jpg

Advertisement
^^^^^ To me, this says that it is not in the CIS rules that says you shouldn't be a fan of other rival schools to be a staff writer/contributor. Owners of this site like to fire the kid but they couldn't? CIS has to change the rules then. We, paying members (LOL) demand that to be a writer here you should not be a fan of our main rivals.

I am not a Gaytor fan, I am a Miami Hurricanes fan and I was just supporting my friends. I made a mistake and I'm sorry for what I did.

I am not a Gaytor fan, I am a Miami Hurricanes fan and I was just supporting my friends. I made a mistake and I'm sorry for what I did.

This thread isn't going to end well for you. Condolences. I could send you a few gator and eye emojis, but I would never do that. Because I'm a hurricane fan and I would never befriend a Gator nor celebrate a Gator's accomplishments. The moment that fruitcake did a gator chomp, it's friendship over. Lesson learned.

Advertisement

In true Marrero fashion, he botched the sentence construction on his apology. Should have had D$ or Pete type their apology idea for you.

Advertisement

lulz

We can all tell that you really, truly meant that from the bottom of your reptile heart.

What mistake did you actually make? Or was it just "mistake" in the vague sense?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back