DMoney: Fire Erick Marrero

Advertisement

First ballot unanimous selection.

While you're on it, Counselor, let the record reflect the name of the 1st poster to upvote Marrero's apology.

View attachment 50168

Figured it'd be broke. Meanwhile, he's making posts about Canes (Flowers in particular) and how he's getting abused. The very antithesis of a true Canes fan.

Advertisement
I am not a Gaytor fan, I am a Miami Hurricanes fan and I was just supporting my friends. I made a mistake and I'm sorry for what I did.

anigif_enhanced-10268-1403318520-11.gif

Choke on those gator boy!!!

Advertisement
LOL Its been 2.5 Weeks since the Canes laced them up.....

Fans are restless and cut throat...they need to eat!!!

And Marrero gives them this gift.....

LOL

JC

Advertisement
I am not a Gaytor fan, I am a Miami Hurricanes fan and I was just supporting my friends. I made a mistake and I'm sorry for what I did.

tenor.gif

You know someone ****ed up if Vern can swoop in and look at him in disgust with no contest as a undercover Semihole fan. **** you ****ed up Marrero. ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least Vern tries to keep it somewhat on the DL.

Marrero doesn't hide he's a Gator fan. Just sad

He is just really good friends with everyone who plays there, goes to school there, works there, writes about them, or has anything to do with them. He has a lot of friends. They even give him McDonalds money to drive his friends there.

Advertisement

LOL. I forgive you lil' bro. We all do dumb ****. Respect the allegiance to your homeboy but next time keep that **** on the low. CIS cant tell you who to be friends but you gotta "know your audience". You will learn the true meaning of that once you get older. Stay up and keep grinding. If we can forgive "wherrea8" for snitching on AQM and almost ruining his UM career you can be forgiven for this.

Cane fans are ruthless lmao.. good thing he's got thick gaytor skin to protect from all this backlash!!

Advertisement
Back