2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was told by a teammate of his at UM that he was a chronic *********or, lol (and yeah, that's something I thought Id never type out here)

1690205872215.png

1690205888281.png

Advertisement
Simple, if he comes for the BBQ you have to love our shot. if he cancels, well then we know what's up. Mario's time to shine here.

There's the expression of "follow the visits" which doesn't always equate to a commitment (see David Stone, Scott, et al).

And then there's the expression "follow the visits late into the recruiting calendar and late July". Those are the key ones especially when it's his 6th visit.

Advertisement
Yeah... I dont think that this prevents the kid from coming down to the BBQ. I think he 100% still comes down because we are seriously being considered for his pledge. The question is do we get him to commit at the BBQ? If he doesnt, its doesnt mean he is out its just Auburn is in the game and he is seriously listening. Id imagine Tenn would also love nothing more as it would give them more time to try to get back into it.

Yeah... I dont think that this prevents the kid from coming down to the BBQ. I think he 100% still comes down because we are seriously being considered for his pledge. The question is do we get him to commit at the BBQ? If he doesnt, its doesnt mean he is out its just Auburn is in the game and he is seriously listening. Id imagine Tenn would also love nothing more as it would give them more time to try to get back into it.
I trust the tidbit that was thrown out there that he wants to bring his family members to the BBQ (his grandma perhaps? Someone that hasn’t been here yet) To me the whole thing felt like a “final sign off” message. I’d say within a week he’s going to be a Cane if I had to put money on it.

But of course, this is big boy recruiting and it’s all gone to **** plenty of times in the past.

Advertisement
Going to Auburn Wednesday and Thursday and then scheduled to be back here for the BBQ on Friday.

If he shows up, we're obviously still in a great spot. If he doesn't, well.....
Agreed I mean we all know he’s been an SEC guy almost just looking for a reason to pick an SEC school

Advertisement
Agreed I mean we all know he’s been an SEC guy almost just looking for a reason to pick an SEC school
I dont think thats fair at all. He has alot of reasons to pick SEC schools. He lives in the region and multiple programs there are either on top or on the up. Its recruiting, teams are selling what they have. If he wanted to a reason to pick SEC schools, Tennessee is right there and having great vibes around right now. We have to withstand these pushes by teams that have more to sell lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back