2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the south.
jim carrey disbelief GIF

Advertisement
I dont think thats fair at all. He has alot of reasons to pick SEC schools. He lives in the region and multiple programs there are either on top or on the up. Its recruiting, teams are selling what they have. If he wanted to a reason to pick SEC schools, Tennessee is right there and having great vibes around right now. We have to withstand these pushes by teams that have more to sell lately.
That’s true about the Vols but they don’t really develop Defensive guys. Auburn is scary bc Freeze did great things at Ole Miss. so great Saban sent his Murder squad the NCAA in there to get them for paying players. I’m scared of auburn I guess

That’s true about the Vols but they don’t really develop Defensive guys. Auburn is scary bc Freeze did great things at Ole Miss. so great Saban sent his Murder squad the NCAA in there to get them for paying players. I’m scared of auburn I guess
Rodney Garner has put more guys in the league than any other coach in the SEC throughout his stops.

If those were the only reasons why kids chose a school however, Georgia and Bama would take them all. I think he likes Jason Taylor and his experience. I’m not up to speed on auburn but we all know that Freeze is a problem and I would much rather Miami get him if Tennessee doesn’t (I’m in the boat of thinking it’s not TN).

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told y’all a couple weeks ago Auburn was working this on the low. Big boy recruiting isn’t for the faint of heart.
I am hopeful that grandma is open to Miami and can trust we’re going to take care of her grandson and the momma and dad see development and bigger exposure and opportunities when Miami’s great we’re on another level from auburn. Hopefully they see it’s been a while but someone has to help us bring it back!

Lol pretty much. I grew up on Miami Beach and lived in the ACC Mid-Atlantic South for many years. Miami is only in the South geographically. Culturally, there’s nothing Southern about Miami and where I lived is dwarfed in Southernness by Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee.
Brother I grew up in Northwestern PA and that’s more “south” than Miami

Advertisement
Lol pretty much. I grew up on Miami Beach and lived in the ACC Mid-Atlantic South for many years. Miami is only in the South geographically. Culturally, there’s nothing Southern about Miami and where I lived is dwarfed in Southernness by Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee.
I concur, there’s nothing southern about South Florida Miami area nothing.

We’re more Cuba then anything

GOCANES

Advertisement
I think most people consider Gainesville and anything north of that the south. When I tell me people i grew up in the south. They ask me where, I say west palm. They start sounding like a creaky door opening, "aaaaaaaa is that south?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back