2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ah yeah you know what I mean then 😂

That’s actually a **** good school to go to and the Allegheny mountains are beautiful. Lots of amazing hunting and fishing in that area

Yeah, my buddy was/is very big in hunting and fishing.
One time he showed up late to our softball game in the DC area because he had been squirrel hunting all weekend.
Dude showed up to game with freezer full of squirrels packed on ice.
Really impressed my gf at the time who was a big animal lover.
Lol.

He used to tell me that most of the men in town used to go deer hunting on Thanksgiving Day
while the women prepared dinner.
It was known then as "Merry Hunter's Day".
Oh, at least it was true back in the 1980s, never drive around town with foreign built car, especially
from Japan.

Ah yeah you know what I mean then 😂

That’s actually a **** good school to go to and the Allegheny mountains are beautiful. Lots of amazing hunting and fishing in that area

Very small school buts lots of notable graduates including one president (McKinley), Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) and a surprising number of
football coaches cut their teeth at this school.

Advertisement
One time he showed up late to our softball game in the DC area because he had been squirrel hunting all weekend.
Lol.

He used to tell me that most of the men in town used to go deer hunting on Thanksgiving Day
Oh, at least it was true back in the 1980s, never drive around town with foreign built car, especially
from Japan.
The funniest part about that is the law in PA is you’re not allowed to deer hunt on thanksgiving day you have to wait for the Monday after

Northernsoutherners don’t give a ****

Apologies @RVACane just saw your post

Wonder if Mario will be serving squirrel at the BBQ? Franklin and grandma need to get the red carpet treatment

Advertisement
Franklin cool, but should Mario get a 4th year if he doesn’t win .700 of his games?

Im kidding.

I think most people consider Gainesville and anything north of that the south. When I tell me people i grew up in the south. They ask me where, I say west palm. They start sounding like a creaky door opening, "aaaaaaaa is that south?"
I would say a lil farther south of Gainesville but yes you are on point…

Big boy recruiting here

Parks And Recreation GIF

Lol.

from Japan.

Squirrel hunting is HUUUUGE in Missouri and Arkansas. First time I went squirrel-hunting with my cousins in Mizzou, I was in elementary school. My uncle practically beat the idea of gun safety into my head at that time. Never forgot it.

Advertisement
A buddy of mine grew up in that part of the state, Titusville (PA), and graduated from nearby Alleghany College... yeah, agree on that region having similarities to the deep south.
Honestly all of PA does besides the cities here. PA is country as **** lol

Freeze is a scary recruiter to go up against. All of the SEC has bags, but Freeze is the only P5 HC that personally hands you the briefcase. He'll play dirtier and is hungrier to win than anyone.

If Mario pulls this off it will be the biggest recruiting win of the cycle, period.

Advertisement
My great grandparents had an 80 acre farm in Meadville pa....definition of "the sticks"
A buddy of mine grew up in that part of the state, Titusville (PA), and graduated from nearby Alleghany College... yeah, agree on that region having similarities to the deep south.

Freeze is a scary recruiter to go up against. All of the SEC has bags, but Freeze is the only P5 HC that personally hands you the briefcase. He'll play dirtier and is hungrier to win than anyone.

If Mario pulls this off it will be the biggest recruiting win of the cycle, period.

Well he trained at Baga and in the Oregon Money Bin…

He’s ready to win the battle

Freeze would hand you the bag along with hookers & blow. He recruits like the southern Tony Montana. Can't lie I respect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back