2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
A buddy of mine grew up in that part of the state, Titusville (PA), and graduated from nearby Alleghany College... yeah, agree on that region having similarities to the deep south.
Ah yeah you know what I mean then šŸ˜‚

Thatā€™s actually a **** good school to go to and the Allegheny mountains are beautiful. Lots of amazing hunting and fishing in that area

Advertisement
If only we had good BBQā€¦
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

A buddy of mine grew up in that part of the state, Titusville (PA), and graduated from nearby Alleghany College... yeah, agree on that region having similarities to the deep south.
& thats why people say there is Philly & Pitt with Pennsyltucky in between. I myself love being from Central PA & could never imagine being a flatlander.

Advertisement
Weā€™ve already been at the ā€œ oh boy ā€œ stage when the Cis ā€œ what is southern ā€œ brain storm started.
Iā€™m waiting for the ā€œwhat is south Florida?ā€ and then ultimately where does the borders of each county relate to which restaurants

Brother I grew up in Northwestern PA and thatā€™s more ā€œsouthā€ than Miami
Ive known a lot of people from that area - Butler, PA, Wheeling, WVā€¦ Itā€™s a pretty blue collar mentality so I get what youā€™re saying.

Advertisement
Lol pretty much. I grew up on Miami Beach and lived in the ACC Mid-Atlantic South for many years. Miami is only in the South geographically. Culturally, thereā€™s nothing Southern about Miami and where I lived is dwarfed in Southernness by Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee.
Isnā€™t it determined by restaurants serving Sweet Tea?

Yes= you are in the south
No= you are not!

Iā€™m not sure of the intent or where this is going but I donā€™t think itā€™s going in a good direction. Thereā€™s good and bad amongst every group. I think this thread needs a new beginning.
Ok guys, Iā€™ve re-opened this thread. I donā€™t care about some of the derails but letā€™s all try to keep away from stuff that we know will go down a bad pathway.

K thx.

Advertisement
That layup at 45 seconds!!!! OOOOOOOOOUUUU

He did not live up to expectationsā€¦however, i mean this as a compliment, Quay Bain w/ more jumping ability is who I would compare Franklin to (As far basketball movement goes). I refuse to watch his football tape until he commits.
Freeze had top man going to Ole Miss. F ing hā‚¬ll. U be a fool to sit easy with this visit
HE PAID FOR THOSE RECRUITS. DONT LEAVE OUT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.

Iā€™m waiting for the ā€œwhat is south Florida?ā€ and then ultimately where does the borders of each county relate to which restaurants
Draw the line between Broward and Dade county because thatā€™s different countries

Advertisement
Weā€™ve already been at the ā€œ oh boy ā€œ stage when the Cis ā€œ what is southern ā€œ brain storm started.
Cribby whose our main comp here? Auburn or Tennessee or someone else? Gotta think a kid who visits five times and we donā€™t get him the coaches have to be heartbroken.

Ok guys, Iā€™ve re-opened this thread. I donā€™t care about some of the derails but letā€™s all try to keep away from stuff that we know will go down a bad pathway.

K thx.
Whoops.

Letā€™s land this DT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back