2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Gaby’s latest update is that Miami still hasn’t been informed of a decision. But those that have been involved in his recruitment are working “to the deadline” to make it happen.

Compared it to a similar last minute push to secure Okunlola last cycle.
I'm sure hedging Gaby was told that.

Advertisement
Gaby’s latest update is that Miami still hasn’t been informed of a decision. But those that have been involved in his recruitment are working “to the deadline” to make it happen.

Compared it to a similar last minute push to secure Okunlola last cycle.
am I understanding this right when Gaby or any other recruiting reporter hears that the team was notified he puts in a crystal ball. no crystal ball no notification to team. maybe he hasn't informed any of the teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
am I understanding this right when Gaby or any other recruiting reporter hears that the team was notified he puts in a crystal ball. no crystal ball no notification to team. maybe he hasn't informed any of the teams.
Well **** has on3 confidence of 80 if you are tracking it that way. I wouldn’t but just saying.

Advertisement
No matter what this kid picks, this won't be the end. He'll take visits and see how these teams do on the field. Guaranteed. Kid loves the process (not in a bad way) but you can tell he will go on trips post commitment.
Kid waited all summer. None of the schools he in with coach is likely to be fired. Kiffin may leave for another job but thats the only possible change. Where he commits today is where he going. People delude themselves on these flips. Most flips are from kids who committed before summer OV's as well. So if u say he will be offered a bigger bag later, yeah maybe he flips. If not and all cards are on the table today....its over

Advertisement
If all things are equal we should win out but I’m not confident the NIL is gonna be matched.
We’re probably better off replacing the term “NIL” with the word “money” between legitimate NIL and illegal under the table bags. Given some of these recruitments, it’s whatever magical combination of these things plus other non-$ stuff that wins out.

No matter what this kid picks, this won't be the end. He'll take visits and see how these teams do on the field. Guaranteed. Kid loves the process (not in a bad way) but you can tell he will go on trips post commitment.
So weird that July commitments feel way more legit than August ones. Just an uneducated observation.

Advertisement
Back