2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
I expect a myopic response from you. Try to take in the entire picture fella. The "paying schools" aren't getting the depth they are used to getting aka everyone and anyone they want.
lol Nobody knows what you’ve been getting so worked up about. Of course NIL is real and has an impact. It’s also a reality that good old fashioned under the table illegal bags are being used by certain schools in certain recruitments to pay for commitments and flips with early money.

lol Nobody knows what you’ve been getting so worked up about. Of course NIL is real and has an impact. It’s also a reality that good old fashioned under the table illegal bags are being used by certain schools in certain recruitments to pay for commitments and flips with early money.
You took a poll? You follow me around because I have a different opinion. Just say you disagree dont hide behind "everyone".

Advertisement
I expect a myopic response from you. Try to take in the entire picture fella. The "paying schools" aren't getting the depth they are used to getting aka everyone and anyone they want.

2023 recruiting class......
Screenshot_20230819_094230_Chrome.jpg

How good is Alabama 2023 recruiting class?
For the tenth time since 2011, Nick Saban and the Alabama Crimson Tide finished No. 1 in the 247Sports Composite Team Recruiting Rankings for the class of 2023. Alabama wrapped up what is its second-best class ever, with a score of 327.68.
wrong ric flair GIF

Advertisement
You took a poll? You follow me around because I have a different opinion. Just say you disagree dont hide behind "everyone".
Who’s hiding? You jumped into my comment and I responded directly to you. Others jumped in and I don’t see where anyone agrees with you and now I’m jumping in again directly to you.
No one understands your point including me. If you don’t think bags are still real, you’re kidding yourself. That was my original point… that it’s not just NIL on the money side in some instances.

Advertisement
I’ve participated in threads like this and by no means am I lecturing a board that knows far more about Miami than I do. But this cycle is so torture wake me on signing day. I’m tired of all this crap with these kids. Go where you want. My hope is on signing day we all are excited about another strong class. I get the feeling we are waiting till signing day to NIL the crap out of 3-5 kids committed to other programs and that will be ballgame. But you all are smarter than my white ***. Win on the field. Blast Miami Ohio and beat A&M show us something

I’ve participated in threads like this and by no means am I lecturing a board that knows far more about Miami than I do. But this cycle is so torture wake me on signing day. I’m tired of all this crap with these kids. Go where you want. My hope is on signing day we all are excited about another strong class. I get the feeling we are waiting till signing day to NIL the crap out of 3-5 kids committed to other programs and that will be ballgame. But you all are smarter than my white ***. Win on the field. Blast Miami Ohio and beat A&M show us something
You’re giving this board too much credit bro…

Advertisement
Nah u actually just seem like someone that is taking control of their own emotions. We all envy that ability over here lmao.

Advertisement
Back