2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Lol. The facts are we have a legitimate shot with all 3. Lots of recency bias on the board like Mario all of a sudden forgot how to do this and Ruiz was our only hope.
1692580931398.gif

Advertisement
ah ok. This cycle has told you Mario’s thoughts and impact doesn’t matter. I’m just saying you’re contributing to a crappy response when they don’t choose Miami
To be fair I could care less what the boards response is if we don't land a kid. If a bunch of grown *** men get upset after a teenager thinks another college is a better fit for their ambitions and future then so be it. It doesn't nullify the fact that out of 130 teams we are in the top 2-3 choices for elite talent and have and will continue to land our fair share.

To be fair I could care less what the boards response is if we don't land a kid. If a bunch of grown *** men get upset after a teenager thinks another college is a better fit for their ambitions and future then so be it. It doesn't nullify the fact that out of 130 teams we are in the top 2-3 choices for elite talent and have and will continue to land our fair share.

We haven’t landed our fair share so far this cycle and looking at an average class. You beating your chest because we finishing in the top three doesn’t give off the warm fuzzies. I didn’t realize they passed out participation awards in recruiting.

True or not it’s how it feels. I don’t understand the ole miss pick. Auburn made more sense. Lane doesn’t develop defenders but whatever chase this bag versus the nfl bag I guess not saying the won’t get there anyway just thought Miami and AU gave him the best chance
He's from Mississippi. How does picking Ole Miss and likely huge bags not make sense?

Advertisement
No disrespect to u but we would be going on natty #7 if finishing top 3 meant something lol

I so wish we could’ve had Charlie Partridge. I think most of us do.

You know Charlie’s next step beyond Pitt is probably something like Ohio State, FSU, UiF, Notre Dame, Michigan or some other program where his coaching and recruiting will continue to inflict pain on our program.
An honorable foe. And with no stake in the outcome past my sanity, I’m here for it.

Advertisement

Why you wanna rain on the whiners?

Using logic, facts, and knowledge is really hitting below the belt - it leaves them with nothing!

May even cause them to fall out of their booster seat. Now, wouldn't you feel bad?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back