2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You said I was wrong and sounded so definitive. I figured you had an answer on where he’s going. Please let us know.
I said it comes down to bags. You said all things equal he'd go to Ole Miss which is false. Find where I said anything definitive on where he was going..

2023 recruiting class......
View attachment 251729

How good is Alabama 2023 recruiting class?
For the tenth time since 2011, Nick Saban and the Alabama Crimson Tide finished No. 1 in the 247Sports Composite Team Recruiting Rankings for the class of 2023. Alabama wrapped up what is its second-best class ever, with a score of 327.68.
wrong ric flair GIF
Thats not the issue, keeping them on the roster waiting is. The portal is actually the equalizer high school recruiting will never be. And yes it goes both ways as they can get players as well. I presume it will end up that a bigger minority will end up with the talent more than the 5 or so who have been doing it for a decade and a half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said it comes down to bags. You said all things equal he'd go to Ole Miss which is false. Find where I said anything definitive on where he was going..

I didn’t say ole miss I said grandma which means staying close…. as I’m not Miami. Not a specific school. Basically any of the $EC schools.

This is where I'm at.
Ranking wise, we tread in the teens during the season, then let's see what happens on ESD.

I appreciate the past year's stats on flips but now we're playing a different ball game.
If what I'm hearing on $ being thrown around just to commit, then follow-up cabbage to stay committed, is true, then there will be more late flips overall than in the past.

Let's hope we're invited to the flip-fest.
That’s what it’s about. The bag on signing day. Done with all this stuff man. It’s what it is. Win games

Advertisement
Back