2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

1 hour

Advertisement
I said it in the YouTube (which you need to check out here, exclusive in-depth info on yesterday’s scrimmage), but the freshest info I have from people directly involved is:
- Miami is deep in this
- Communication is strong deep into the night
- This is a southern five-star DT and it’s 2023, so everyone is crossing their fingers until the whistle blows

I said it in the YouTube (which you need to check out, exclusive in-depth info on yesterday’s scrimmage), but the freshest info I have from people directly involved is:

- Miami is deep in this
- This is a southern five-star DT and it’s 2023, so everyone is crossing their fingers until the whistle blows
We need this one bad. I still want to believe…

Advertisement
I said it in the YouTube (which you need to check out, exclusive in-depth info on yesterday’s scrimmage), but the freshest info I have from people directly involved is:

- Miami is deep in this

Auburn thinks they locked it up. Let's hope my guys there are wrong. Full disclosure I don't know the kid so this is second hand info.

Advertisement
I said it in the YouTube (which you need to check out here, exclusive in-depth info on yesterday’s scrimmage), but the freshest info I have from people directly involved is:
- Miami is deep in this
1692462788362.gif

Last edited:
I’ve participated in threads like this and by no means am I lecturing a board that knows far more about Miami than I do. But this cycle is so torture wake me on signing day. I’m tired of all this crap with these kids. Go where you want. My hope is on signing day we all are excited about another strong class. I get the feeling we are waiting till signing day to NIL the crap out of 3-5 kids committed to other programs and that will be ballgame. But you all are smarter than my white ***. Win on the field. Blast Miami Ohio and beat A&M show us something
This is where I'm at.
Ranking wise, we tread in the teens during the season, then let's see what happens on ESD.

I appreciate the past year's stats on flips but now we're playing a different ball game.
If what I'm hearing on $ being thrown around just to commit, then follow-up cabbage to stay committed, is true, then there will be more late flips overall than in the past.

Let's hope we're invited to the flip-fest.

So then it’s not Miami?
It's weird Miami should have a ton of funds right now from all the whiffs. According to D$ in the Podcast they did today, Miami has a ton of money and those inside the program laugh at everybody claiming otherwise. If that's the case and they desperately need some of these guys why not drop a massive bag for one or two at the most critical positions...almost makes me think Miami is attempting to match these dollar amounts and some of these guys just aren't picking us...maybe they wanna see the on the field product first 🤔

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back