2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
He's getting paid to commit to Auburn. We'll still have a chance in December but it's hard for these kids to turn down free money just to verbally commit.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I’ve turned heel. I wanted Freeze first but had Mario in my top 3 because I thought he would be able to stack elite talent (top 5 classes) with the new landscape and money. Ive lost all my optimism the last few months
That was quick! If, we was winning he wouldn't be here. So don't know why you thought it was gonna be a quick fix!

Has it though? You really think Stewart is a Gamecock pre NIL?

No
You made my point
2018-18th ranked class, 1 5 star
2019-21st class, 1 5 star
2020-19th ranked class, 1 5 star
2021-coaching change, 56th class
__________________________start of NIL
2022-24th, 0 5 star
2023-18th ranked class, 1 5 star
2024-Currently 19th, 1 5 star
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Ol Miss board has multiple threads on Kam. Their 247 guy went to his game last night and expected to speak with Franklin. Apparently he didn't play much and it didn't sound like Kam spoke to him.

they believe that Grandma wants him closer to home- which helps them- while his father is pushing Miami. they also feel that Auburn is backing up the Brinks truck and are not sure if that will ultimately be the deciding factor.

their 247 guy said that in his opinion, as of yesterday, Franklin truly hadn't made up his mind and that it had been a frenzied day for him and his family. He is hoping the "home factor" will win out and that's why the cb....

Advertisement
Don't know why but I don't really buy the Ole Miss stuff. I think it's Miami and Auburn. The Ole Miss smoke is to get the home town some hope that hey " I really did consider you"

Advertisement
Gaby’s latest update is that Miami still hasn’t been informed of a decision. But those that have been involved in his recruitment are working “to the deadline” to make it happen.

Compared it to a similar last minute push to secure Okunlola last cycle.

Advertisement
Gaby’s latest update is that Miami still hasn’t been informed of a decision. But those that have been involved in his recruitment are working “to the deadline” to make it happen.

Compared it to a similar last minute push to secure Okunlola last cycle.
What time does he announce?

Advertisement
Back