2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Anybody know what time Kamarion Franklin is committing tomorrow. The articles that I have seen mention the date, but not the time.

Thanks a head of time for any response.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
This has been the biggest headache as far as recruiting seasons are concerned. Everyone involved played a role in this. The staff saying we wanted to land land the 1 FL class. The Maudes with constant sunshine updates the photos of whales and everything in between. I don’t think we land any more studs but if we win we should flip a few. Can’t wait for season
I update the whale chart objectively man. I’m not a sunshine pumper giving you sunshine updates. Neither is @No_Fly_Zone or @JeddTheFisch. Who are you talking about 🐻???

Who’s to say the kid can decide to leave in 4 months? Ask UF and Rashada how that went
That went south because they refused to pay up. The bid succeeded in flipping him from Miami.
with UMs contact. It ain’t that simple as “just be the highest bidder at NSD”…. Some states (list is growing quickly) allow kids to sign NIL and contracts in HS.

Pressure gets the commitments/signatures early. Binding structure keeps the commitment in DEC.

Advertisement
This has been the biggest headache as far as recruiting seasons are concerned. Everyone involved played a role in this. The staff saying we wanted to land land the 1 FL class. The Maudes with constant sunshine updates the photos of whales and everything in between. I don’t think we land any more studs but if we win we should flip a few. Can’t wait for season
What the **** are you talking about?

Wrong my brother…Cane fan since a teammate of mine in high school Danyell Ferguson suited up for the hometown team.

Also is it common practice for ya’ll to go into someones profile to determine how **** long theyve been here? Holy crap ya’ll should look into a career with the Feds or something aimilar.

Take a deep breath and chill out folks it aint that serious. Dont test my Cane fandom cause you dont know what you dont know.
It says when you joined & how many posts you made in the top right corner of your post.

Advertisement
That went south because they refused to pay up. The bid succeeded in flipping him from Miami.
Look into it. The bid went south because not only did they have to beat UMs offer…. They had to pay the penalty for contract breach. He was bagged up, signed/sealed.

Once UFs (******) NIL team last year read that fine print they knew it was never going to be paid

I update the whale chart objectively man. I’m not a sunshine pumper giving you sunshine updates. Neither is @No_Fly_Zone or @JeddTheFisch. Who are you talking about 🐻???
Steve Carell Bear GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back