Dj (the Cali one) at RB?

Advertisement
This might sound kind of ridiculous, but what would y'all think about Terrance Henley playing some RB?

I only suggest him because he's got good straight line speed & he's never actually gonna play any CB for us.

He's basically just a ST's guy, so why not try him out in the Fall & see how he takes to it?

I know Deejay could play RB, but I actually feel he'll play more at WR for us this year than just possible 4th-5th string RB.

This might sound kind of ridiculous, but what would y'all think about Terrance Henley playing some RB?

I only suggest him because he's got good straight line speed & he's never actually gonna play any CB for us.

He's basically just a ST's guy, so why not try him out in the Fall & see how he takes to it?

I know Deejay could play RB, but I actually feel he'll play more at WR for us this year than just possible 4th-5th string RB.

I'd be down with that honestly. I'd rather DJ focus on being a DE and getting coached up by Kool rather then his growth getting stunted with taking practice snaps at RB.

Advertisement
Would love it (Pertaining to DJ).
Short yardage/ goalline.
Wheel route with his speed and a DB or LB trying to cover him? Yes please.

Advertisement
Really don't want him to get injured playing RB but at the same time there's a small side of me who'd love to see a 6'5" 250lbs RB run over LB'ers and DB's at will.

Really hope this gets worked out so he can spend the vast majority of his time as a SSDE, ready to take over for Chad Thomas in our 2018 Championship run.

If they want to try him as a special package player or whatever, all good.

Advertisement
As a short yardage back he would be a monster the guy has the speed and agility to punch it in at the goaline if needed. He needs to be playing DE though this would only be a good thing if it was a part time deal at most.

Advertisement
Some of you people are just fūcking stupid and clearly have never played the game before. I question if you even watch football that much.

This guy had one carry in his entire football career in high school. One fūcking carry. Look at his body type, and tell me if that translates to a running back, especially short yardage one. I don't care what the supposed quote was from Canesport.

If we were completely in trouble with the tight end position, it would still be a longshot, but I could see it as a very very last resort. But running back? Give me a break. Unless you want to see the ball bouncing on the ground as the quarterback tries to hand it off and he tries to take the handoff

Really don't want him to get injured playing RB but at the same time there's a small side of me who'd love to see a 6'5" 250lbs RB run over LB'ers and DB's at will.

If we ran the right offense for it, he could be a fast version of Larry Czonka from the Fin's heyday. Running that old counter play after fake pitch could be a thing of beauty. However, Zonk was a creature build to deliver and take pain in ever increasing dozes who had to hunt for people to hit by the 3rd quarter; don't know if this kid is built that way.

Advertisement
Back