Dj (the Cali one) at RB?

Advertisement
Some of you people are just fūcking stupid and clearly have never played the game before. I question if you even watch football that much.

This guy had one carry in his entire football career in high school. One fūcking carry. Look at his body type, and tell me if that translates to a running back, especially short yardage one. I don't care what the supposed quote was from Canesport.

If we were completely in trouble with the tight end position, it would still be a longshot, but I could see it as a very very last resort. But running back? Give me a break. Unless you want to see the ball bouncing on the ground as the quarterback tries to hand it off and he tries to take the handoff

Good points.

All our backs are short yardage backs.

I didn't think Fairy Sperman could sink any lower after he tossed Charles Robinson's salad in front of his 37 members, but he continues to lower the bar.

This might sound kind of ridiculous, but what would y'all think about Terrance Henley playing some RB?

I only suggest him because he's got good straight line speed & he's never actually gonna play any CB for us.

He's basically just a ST's guy, so why not try him out in the Fall & see how he takes to it?

I know Deejay could play RB, but I actually feel he'll play more at WR for us this year than just possible 4th-5th string RB.

Our walkon RBs are far better than Henley would ever be. Crispy shyts on him.

This might sound kind of ridiculous, but what would y'all think about Terrance Henley playing some RB?

I only suggest him because he's got good straight line speed & he's never actually gonna play any CB for us.

He's basically just a ST's guy, so why not try him out in the Fall & see how he takes to it?

I know Deejay could play RB, but I actually feel he'll play more at WR for us this year than just possible 4th-5th string RB.

Meant to up vote, for some reason right now it's not letting me change it.

Advertisement

He does, Atkins is actually a more than solid depth Back.

I don't think we have as big of Depth issues as it's being portrayed at RB, I think Gray & Burns will be fine.

I only suggested Henley because he's never going to do anything here, and walk-on Tyler Murphy has **** near aready surpassed him at CB, plus when the 2018 kids get here he'll probably be transferring anyway.

Last edited:

I don't think we have as big of Depth issues as it's being portrayed at RB, I think Gray & Burns will be fine.

I only suggested Henley because he's never going to do anything here, and walk-on Tyler Murphy has **** near aready surpassed him at CB, plus when the 2018 kids get here he'll be probably be transferring anyway.

I don't think throwing an undersized guy who avoids contact like an autistic kid is the answer to the Henley conundrum. He's just not good and shouldn't be here. Clogging up the RB drills with a figurative hairball does nothing to help our team.

Some of you people are just fūcking stupid and clearly have never played the game before. I question if you even watch football that much.

This guy had one carry in his entire football career in high school. One fūcking carry. Look at his body type, and tell me if that translates to a running back, especially short yardage one. I don't care what the supposed quote was from Canesport.

If we were completely in trouble with the tight end position, it would still be a longshot, but I could see it as a very very last resort. But running back? Give me a break. Unless you want to see the ball bouncing on the ground as the quarterback tries to hand it off and he tries to take the handoff

You are one of these people.

You are one of these people.

Did I hurt your feelings in some capacity? Or did you just want to take your girly little shot and run?

Advertisement
Hurt my feelings? No. Take a girly shot and run? No, sitting in front of the computer just like you. I am about to run over to the bar to get a KBS though.

I only suggested Henley because he's never going to do anything here, and walk-on Tyler Murphy has **** near aready surpassed him at CB, plus when the 2018 kids get here he'll be probably be transferring anyway.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it reported Terry McCray was going to see some snaps at FB. I don't see him getting much burn at LB and I don't think it would hurt to try and get him in short yardage. Terry is a thick kid and I'm assuming he isn't shy of contact considering he plays LB.

He's like 6'5! Somebody's going to drill him. Yall thought Gus ran to high at 6'2 just imagine Dj Johnson. No way man just put this kid a DE and let him ball.

Advertisement
one or two snaps in short yardage at most. you don't take an elite prospect at an important position and put him at rb, especially when dallas is available

we have,
Walton
homer
choc
dallas

Don't ***** up the long term plan because we are thin at RB next year. Better off taking a flyer on a RB transfer from a non P5 school (Dean, from the Citadel, is going to be a starter at CB and a likely NFL draft pick so good non P5 players do exist). The only reason I'd even consider Johnson as a short yardage back is to set up FSU for a trick play or play action. If in the first two games Johnson or another non RB comes in and gets the rock in key short yardage situations, then maybe an opportunity presents itself in the FSU game where he comes in on a fourth and short , FSU assumes he is going to get the carry because he has in every other instance in the first two games, they bring 8 or 9 in the box, and we go over the top to Thomas for a TD. But basically the first two games would just be setting up the opportunity in the third game for a play that might work once.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be the first DJ to play in the backfield for the canes and then have a great career on defense.

Not interesting. Not gunna happen.
We have Walton and Homer.
Burns and choc will be healthy by the start of the season.
Deejay dallas is next in line if all those guys magically couldnt play.
RB is not an issue Richt needs to spend even a second of his time on. Get Perry ready to play, I dont want to see him doing anything other than that

Last edited:
Not interesting. Not gunna happen.
We have Walton and Homer.
Burns and choc will be healthy by the start of the season.
Deejay dallas is next in line if all those guys magically couldnt play.
RB is not an issue Richt needs to spend even a second of his time on. Get Perry ready to play, I dont want to see him doing anything other than that

RB isn't an issue? If we lose Walton then we are in trouble. The DJ Johnson talk at RB is dumb but to say our RB situation isn't an issue is ridiculous. And blah blah blah about Gray and Burns, they can't stay healthy.

Advertisement
Back