DJ Johnson

Advertisement
Why would we want one of if not the best DL coach in the country??
Bring back one of the ones we had under Golden...those were great times.
You have to be a troll...no other way to explain what you constantly post here!

We got our **** pushed in the last two games despite tons of junior and senior talent across the board.

He’s not a good recruiter and he just pushed out the best recruit he’s ever gotten.

That’s not concerning?

I would say the best recruit he has gotten is Garvin based on production.
Two games vs how many since he's been here?? Ok.
And just exactly how did we get our **** pushed against Wisconsin??
By holding below all their rushing averages?? I think the numbers show we didn't get ran over as your seem to suggest.
I guess you've forgotten how the DL played before he got here.
I can't understand how any honest person would suggest that it would be in our best interest to part ways with him.

I meant highest rated.

Garvin is the real deal but Johnson was much more sought after which is why I said it was his best recruiting job.

Who cares who was the highest rated?
Once they are on campus it's about production not was the highest rated.
Are you given him credit for Garvin?

He's developed Garvin nicely and that part of the job isn't the one I'm ultra concerned about.

It's recruiting. Coupled with us looking bad the last month of the season despite significant talent.

People really think Coach Kool leaving UM would be best for everyone involved?

Oy vey....

Just from what I saw of DJ this season, he seemed to really lack first-step quickness for an elite DE. He could be best suited to work inside. But he's DJ Gone-son, regardless...

Last edited:
We got our **** pushed in the last two games despite tons of junior and senior talent across the board.

He’s not a good recruiter and he just pushed out the best recruit he’s ever gotten.

That’s not concerning?

By holding below all their rushing averages?? I think the numbers show we didn't get ran over as your seem to suggest.
I can't understand how any honest person would suggest that it would be in our best interest to part ways with him.

I meant highest rated.

Garvin is the real deal but Johnson was much more sought after which is why I said it was his best recruiting job.

He's developed Garvin nicely and that part of the job isn't the one I'm ultra concerned about.

It's recruiting. Coupled with us looking bad the last month of the season despite significant talent.

if we got any holding calls, we would have lead the nation is sacks.

That’s not concerning?

I meant highest rated.

Epic trolling.

Advertisement
I'm by no means saying that Johnson would be great here, but our defense front to back is taking hit after hit with people leaving. This stuff isn't what you want if You wish to field a championship calibre defense and we're now a LONG way from that.

LOL. i hope all the coaches leave so this miserable fan base gets what they deserve -- jethro franklin, dorito, and golden.

People really think Coach Kool leaving UM would be best for everyone involved?

Oy vey....

Just from what I saw of DJ this season, he seemed to really lack first-step quickness for an elite DE. He could be best suited to work inside. But he's DJ Gone-son, regardless...

How likely is it that Coach Kool saw what you saw in DJ and asked him to move inside, and DJ said no. This might have upset their working relationship as far as DJ is concerned, and DJ may have then decided to bolt. Rank speculation, but certainly feasible unless its already been confirmed that this is not what happened. If it is true, it would increase my concerns about how Kool approaches filling out our DL unit. [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] any insight?

I meant highest rated.

if we got any holding calls, we would have lead the nation is sacks.

How quickly people forget what our DL looked like 3 short years ago. We didn't have half this type of production. Everyone really needs to calm TF down.

Advertisement
LOL. i hope all the coaches leave so this miserable fan base gets what they deserve -- jethro franklin, dorito, and golden.

Yea I can't believe how quickly people forget what was going on 3 years ago with that unit. It's actually a testament to him and the coaching that they were top 2 in the country in TFL and Sacks. JFC people will find anything to ***** about.

norton and mcintosh are not even on peoples radar if the patty cake crew is still here. at least radio hired rick petri

LOL Kool is the best coach we have on staff and people want him gone . You can tell who is educated and not lol.

Advertisement
It may be best for all sides if Kuligowski moves on.

Great coach but I don't think Miami is a good fit for him.

If he cant recruit we in trouble, lets revisit this in 2 years

These guys don't want to listen to reason, D.

Coaching is only half of the job.

Yep Kool sucks!!! He only turned Chad Thomas and the rest of the line into Complete monsters. Norton and RJ wouldn’t even have the opportunity to announce a decision today if it wasn’t for Kool. He has brought in freaks like Jo Jackson, Garvin, DJ(still gets credit recruiting wise), Ford, Nesta, Rousseau. But yeah he sucks!

Yep Kool sucks!!! He only turned Chad Thomas and the rest of the line into Complete monsters. Norton and RJ wouldn’t even have the opportunity to announce a decision today if it wasn’t for Kool. He has brought in freaks like Jo Jackson, Garvin, DJ(still gets credit recruiting wise), Ford, Nesta, Rousseau. But yeah he sucks!

And that’s why I said coaching is only half the job.

Kool is very good at developing talent. That’s not in question. What’s in question is his ability to have said talent consistently produce at a high level and find and cultivate relationships with prospects.

Advertisement

Kool is very good at developing talent. That’s not in question. What’s in question is his ability to have said talent consistently produce at a high level and find and cultivate relationships with prospects.

He's putting 3 dlinemen in the NFL this year.

There is no question about him getting guys to consistently produce. Check his resume.

“Kool is very good at developing talent.”

4! Thomas, Harris, RJ, Norton. **** molten might even find himself on a practice squad.

Advertisement
Back