DJ Johnson

Advertisement
I tried to tell you guys. I would bump my post but it sucks to be right on this one. Now that he is gone I can kinda spill the beans......

I work with DJs god brother, (and Dugans nephew). He actually came up to me with that first bit of info I dropped in mid December.

When he first told me DJ is probably gone I asked is it cause he is homesick and he shut that idea done with a quickness. Then went on to say Kul and DJ don’t get along. Kul is anxiously waiting for DJ to take the next step like Garvin but it just isn’t happening right now. DJ was ready to leave mid season but the staff talked him out of it and promised to help him find a place after the season.

The next convo about DJ came last week. I asked was he still leaving and got an idk but it still don’t look good. This time he told me, Kul told DJ that DJ wasn’t going to be getting any PT. That Kul just don’t *** with DJ. Coming from DJs mouth, he was doing everything that was asked of him. He just didn’t know why Kul wasn’t ***ing with him. The god brothers reply to him was it must be something you’re not doing right like your attitude may be ****ty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is true Kul better start fcking with DJ the way his depth chart is crumbling before our eyes. He ain't Missouri where dude gonna say all 4 years. He better start recruiting better to.

I tried to tell you guys. I would bump my post but it sucks to be right on this one. Now that he is gone I can kinda spill the beans......

I work with DJs god brother, (and Dugans nephew). He actually came up to me with that first bit of info I dropped in mid December.

When he first told me DJ is probably gone I asked is it cause he is homesick and he shut that idea done with a quickness. Then went on to say Kul and DJ don’t get along. Kul is anxiously waiting for DJ to take the next step like Garvin but it just isn’t happening right now. DJ was ready to leave mid season but the staff talked him out of it and promised to help him find a place after the season.

The next convo about DJ came last week. I asked was he still leaving and got an idk but it still don’t look good. This time he told me, Kul told DJ that DJ wasn’t going to be getting any PT. That Kul just don’t *** with DJ. Coming from DJs mouth, he was doing everything that was asked of him. He just didn’t know why Kul wasn’t ***ing with him. The god brothers reply to him was it must be something you’re not doing right like your attitude may be ****ty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is true Kul better start fcking with DJ the way his depth chart is crumbling before our eyes. He ain't Missouri where dude gonna say all 4 years. He better start recruiting better to.

indeed

Kid would eventually be a monster if he moved to the inside. I'm of course guessing but that's where Kul probably wanted him to go. Don't be surprised if he plays tackle at his next destination.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow. Was my second favorite player last class. Can’t believe he is gone. Oh well, Garvin is a known commodity and he is a beast

It may be best for all sides if Kuligowski moves on.

Great coach but I don't think Miami is a good fit for him.

Why would we want one of if not the best DL coach in the country??
Bring back one of the ones we had under Golden...those were great times.
You have to be a troll...no other way to explain what you constantly post here!

Advertisement

We got our **** pushed in the last two games despite tons of junior and senior talent across the board.

He’s not a good recruiter and he just pushed out the best recruit he’s ever gotten.

That’s not concerning?

We got our **** pushed in the last two games despite tons of junior and senior talent across the board.

He’s not a good recruiter and he just pushed out the best recruit he’s ever gotten.

That’s not concerning?

I'll tell you what. You're **** good at what you do.

They ban this moron for 2 days and then let him back. B/c he’s a nebbishy little girl like the mods.

Advertisement

That’s not concerning?

I would say the best recruit he has gotten is Garvin based on production.
Two games vs how many since he's been here?? Ok.
And just exactly how did we get our **** pushed against Wisconsin??
By holding below all their rushing averages?? I think the numbers show we didn't get ran over as your seem to suggest.
I guess you've forgotten how the DL played before he got here.
I can't understand how any honest person would suggest that it would be in our best interest to part ways with him.

Last edited:
Advertisement

That’s not concerning?

By holding below all their rushing averages?? I think the numbers show we didn't get ran over as your seem to suggest.
I can't understand how any honest person would suggest that it would be in our best interest to part ways with him.

I meant highest rated.

Garvin is the real deal but Johnson was much more sought after which is why I said it was his best recruiting job.

That’s not concerning?

I meant highest rated.

Garvin is the real deal but Johnson was much more sought after which is why I said it was his best recruiting job.

Who cares who was the highest rated?
Once they are on campus it's about production not was the highest rated.
Are you given him credit for Garvin?

Advertisement
Back