DJ Johnson

sorry, but if you're a 20 year old man who need to leave college because you're "homesick?" .... then you are the world's biggest ******.

get a clue and a life.

my 14 year old kid is half way across the country at boarding school. if I told him that the reason DJ left UM to go back to California was because he was homesick, my kid would laugh his *** off.

Good thing that wasn’t the reason then.

Advertisement
sorry, but if you're a 20 year old man who need to leave college because you're "homesick?" .... then you are the world's biggest ******.

get a clue and a life.

my 14 year old kid is half way across the country at boarding school. if I told him that the reason DJ left UM to go back to California was because he was homesick, my kid would laugh his *** off.

Your 14 year old son is going to disown you by the time he’s 21.

Kudos.

This thread still going?

Just give that spot to Scott Patchan, like we should've done last year till they got googly eyed by some ******* i n' freshman from Cali...simple fix really.

If he goes to Arizona or Washington I call BS. 12.5 hour drive from UofA to Sacramento & 12 hours from UW to Sacramento. Unless hes rich & will fly home every chance makes no sense.

I'd like to know the outcome if he had Garvin's snaps. Maybe he felt slighted by the local less recruited kid getting meaningful snaps while he rode the pine until he maybe got a few garbage times snaps. Im going to assume DJ never wasnt ever asked to play that roll.

Wish we took care of business against the cupcakes on our schedule instead of letting everyone hang around. Even if he was making plays agianst JAGs it'd would have been a huge morale boost & fights through his personal adversity.

His logical choice would be Sacramento State.

Well UC Davis is 10 miles away, but he isn't going to either. He will end up at Arizona or Washington

Good Arizona won't be winning much and Washington lmao...

Advertisement
Told ya’ll I didn’t trust Sac cats or his suspect recruiting from the jump. Saying he liked us b/c we wore Adidas and his brother liked us. He’s not kutt from the same cloth as DJ Williams. Williams stepped his game up and played at Concord De La Salle; played during the time that you had to earn yours, there. They were in the midst of their 151 game winning streak stomping every competition in the U.S and was littered w D-1 caliber guys. He truly earned his #1 player spot.

No offense to DJ Johnson, but he played against hellllllllla wack competition in his section, and his team was sauce too. He was thee man at his school and his section. He dominated against **** poor competition. Maybe there are some legit health concerns in his family, BUT In my honest opinion, he thought he was going to come in and do what he did in high school, and found out it’s a different ball game. I’m 99.9% certain that if he would’ve beat out Garvin, we wouldn’t be hearing nothing of this; But then again, there’s a .1% chance I’m wrong. Doubt it.

get a clue and a life.

Your 14 year old son is going to disown you by the time he’s 21.

Kudos.

unlikely.

he'd be walking away from a **** load of cash

Advertisement
I tried to tell you guys. I would bump my post but it sucks to be right on this one. Now that he is gone I can kinda spill the beans......

I work with DJs god brother, (and Dugans nephew). He actually came up to me with that first bit of info I dropped in mid December.

When he first told me DJ is probably gone I asked is it cause he is homesick and he shut that idea done with a quickness. Then went on to say Kul and DJ don’t get along. Kul is anxiously waiting for DJ to take the next step like Garvin but it just isn’t happening right now. DJ was ready to leave mid season but the staff talked him out of it and promised to help him find a place after the season.

The next convo about DJ came last week. I asked was he still leaving and got an idk but it still don’t look good. This time he told me, Kul told DJ that DJ wasn’t going to be getting any PT. That Kul just don’t *** with DJ. Coming from DJs mouth, he was doing everything that was asked of him. He just didn’t know why Kul wasn’t ***ing with him. The god brothers reply to him was it must be something you’re not doing right like your attitude may be ******.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What a soft west coaster. He didn't play because he was not better than Chad, Djax, Joe Jack, Garvin, and Trent Harris. If he had a half a brain he would realize that 2 of those spots would be open next year and he would easily play 50% of the snaps.

The more and more I think about it, it SEEMS like DJ MAY feel like it’s some south florida favoritism going around.....

The more and more I think about it, it SEEMS like DJ MAY feel like it’s some south florida favoritism going around.....

He needs to rethink that, especially considering our DL coach worked for a long time at Missouri and really has no personal ties down here that I can recall off the top of my head. Or perhaps that "favoritism" was earned.

Advertisement

He needs to rethink that, especially considering our DL coach came from Missouri. Or perhaps that "favoritism" was earned.

That part is just my opinion...

If he goes to Arizona or Washington I call BS. 12.5 hour drive from UofA to Sacramento & 12 hours from UW to Sacramento. Unless hes rich & will fly home every chance makes no sense.

I'd like to know the outcome if he had Garvin's snaps. Maybe he felt slighted by the local less recruited kid getting meaningful snaps while he rode the pine until he maybe got a few garbage times snaps. Im going to assume DJ never wasnt ever asked to play that roll.

Wish we took care of business against the cupcakes on our schedule instead of letting everyone hang around. Even if he was making plays agianst JAGs it'd would have been a huge morale boost & fights through his personal adversity.

His logical choice would be Sacramento State.

Well UC Davis is 10 miles away, but he isn't going to either. He will end up at Arizona or Washington

Good Arizona won't be winning much and Washington lmao...

Cal Berkeley is actually the most logical choice, that or Stanford. That would be like a 1.5-2 hour drive.
But if he was planning to fly in and out, all the schools on the list do make some sense. A flight to LA would be like under $100 (same for like UW). And lets be real, he probably wouldn't have to pay for it anyway.

I tried to tell you guys. I would bump my post but it sucks to be right on this one. Now that he is gone I can kinda spill the beans......

I work with DJs god brother, (and Dugans nephew). He actually came up to me with that first bit of info I dropped in mid December.

When he first told me DJ is probably gone I asked is it cause he is homesick and he shut that idea done with a quickness. Then went on to say Kul and DJ don’t get along. Kul is anxiously waiting for DJ to take the next step like Garvin but it just isn’t happening right now. DJ was ready to leave mid season but the staff talked him out of it and promised to help him find a place after the season.

The next convo about DJ came last week. I asked was he still leaving and got an idk but it still don’t look good. This time he told me, Kul told DJ that DJ wasn’t going to be getting any PT. That Kul just don’t *** with DJ. Coming from DJs mouth, he was doing everything that was asked of him. He just didn’t know why Kul wasn’t ***ing with him. The god brothers reply to him was it must be something you’re not doing right like your attitude may be ******.

Sounds like he thinks he's entitled to PT. He may be working as hard as he possibly can, but at the end of the day, we were ******* loaded along the DL this year, and Garvin clearly outperformed him at DE in practice which earned him some PT. There really isn't much to it than that imo. DJ could have been doing everything right, and that still wouldn't make Kul wrong for not playing him before he was ready.
I mean **** we were 4 deep at DE and DT, and the 5th DE was Garvin.

Advertisement
Then went on to say Kul and DJ don’t get along.
That Kul just don’t *** with DJ. Coming from DJs mouth, he was doing everything that was asked of him. He just didn’t know why Kul wasn’t ***ing with him.

But wasn't it Johnson that reached out to Kuligowski first during the recruiting process?

Advertisement
Back