DJ Coleman, DE/OLB, Jacksonville St.

Advertisement
Harvey from what I saw last year is not a starter on this team. Take that however you want. If hes starting, we are in deep trouble. Chantz ill give a slight mulligan but hes stiff. We have 4 DE coaches and not one will be able to help with that.

There is a reason Mario is bringing in TWO "ready to play NOW" DEs. And its not because he has the warm and fuzzies about who are potential starters could be. (Chantz and Harvey) Just to give an example..I dont see him scouring the portal to bring in any Safeties.. Wonder why? Hmmm.

Starter is a relative term with the defensive line.

train trainwreck GIF

With the gods (little g) finally favoring us, there's no way a kid from a HBCU with a name like that won't choose Miami and become an AA. The time is now. The curse is broken. Welcome to the 1st rd my guy!!

Advertisement
I think number 12 is an average athlete along with all the average athletes in cfb.

I think number 12 can help us win the same amount of games as every other team.
At The end of the season the entire acc will win a championship trophy at a vegan banquet. The music will be edm and instrumental only as A lot of lyrical content may be offensive.
We ask that no one wear fur or leather and everyone refer to each other as they. Only electric vehicles will be approved as a means of transportation.

Go team!!!!

Fyi the name Hurricanes will be changed. Too many people have been affected by these deadly storms and our team should be the one that reminds these people of such a horrible event
(I believe there was actually a thread about this before)

Having 100% of our starting defensive line room from transfers is F'ing disgusting and a disgrace by Manny and staff. Obviously LT, JHH, Harvey could start and will play a ton of snaps regardless but having potentially 4 transfers starting on our defensive line is something that should never happen here.
Water over the bridge.

Advertisement
Such a shame that Jafari and Chantz aren’t stepping up. Those are the kind of top players we need to hit on more as far as projected development.

We got so spoiled with Rousseau that one season and then Phillips/Roche.

Have we had a transfer (besides Jalen Hurts) visit us and NOT commit?

Hit percentage is high with transfers who visit...

He's been living in Jacksonville, Alabama. Just take him to Miami Beach and ONE.

Advertisement
I guess we are in desperate need of help so it can't hurt. However, I don't think he makes us alot better. Decent player

Two deep of:
DE - Agude / Moultrie
DT - Mesidor / LT
DT - Lichtenstein / JHH
DE - DJ Coleman / Jahfari

DT depth worries me but I believe Mesidor was talked about as interior DL, so not necessarily an edge rusher. But probably has that versatility (similar to Lichtenstein).

That two deep would make me feel A LOT better about winning the coastal and being a dark horse team.
Harvey a starter

Advertisement
There’s not a DE on this roster that is as physically gifted as Harvey. If we want to be in ACC contention he needs to be A GUY. I’m not expecting any of the guys we added to add Juice. Guys are rotational depth pieces that were needed. But the talent has to step up

Chantz and Harvey are not the prospects to worry its the ones who back those up. We have a bunch of undersized players who Manny should not have recruited.
On the DE besides Thomas Davis nobody is undersize. Everybody is just unproven and until they prove themselves UM depth is not good.

Coleman needs an offer first.... He's visiting with his former HS coach who continues to help him...

Ferman spoke with his coach earlier today:

Coleman and Ransom met with Mario Cristobal this morning and remain hopeful there will be an offer given.

“That’s why we’re here, don’t know yet, though,” Ransom said.

Ransom says the Cane visit is “going great” so far. There are no plans for more visits at this point, although USF reached out this morning and could wind up getting a look if the Canes don’t have a scholarship spot. “He will go back to Jacksonville State this weekend and we’ll talk about things after,” Ransom said.

Advertisement
Back