DJ Coleman, DE/OLB, Jacksonville St.

Advertisement
Not sure who exactly, but he comes in and takes a spot immediately. Hes that kind of prospect. I honestly would not be surprised if the Aguade (spelling?) and Coleman (if he comes) takes those DE spots from Chantz and Harvey. Not saying it happens, but I wouldnt be shocked.
Chantz and Harvey are not the prospects to worry its the ones who back those up. We have a bunch of undersized players who Manny should not have recruited.

Advertisement
Two deep of:
DE - Agude / Moultrie
DT - Mesidor / LT
DT - Lichtenstein / JHH
DE - DJ Coleman / Jahfari

DT depth worries me but I believe Mesidor was talked about as interior DL, so not necessarily an edge rusher. But probably has that versatility (similar to Lichtenstein).

That two deep would make me feel A LOT better about winning the coastal and being a dark horse team.
You are projecting every starter and 5 out of 8 in the 2 deep to be transfers? Possible but I think you will be surprised that last year’s guys aren’t going to be pushed to the bench that easily.

and neither Chants nor Harvery have done anything remotely valuable here. having said, the slate is cleaned and let's see what they do this year
You don't understand what im saying. If these man come in, they are gonna battle with Chantz and Harvey to see who is starters but they would all be in the rotation. Competition can raise players with ability level. Chantz and Harvey has some ability and playing experience. DL is where you wanna have a strong 2 deep. The guys who have been backing up Harvey and Chantz is who get pushed out the rotation. I didn't say they did anything great, they have shown flashes

Advertisement
You are projecting every starter and 5 out of 8 in the 2 deep to be transfers? Possible but I think you will be surprised that last year’s guys aren’t going to be pushed to the bench that easily.
Well I view the DL as more of a rotational type of position. I heard on a podcast that Jordan Davis from UGA played in like 40% of snaps last year. Crazy state considering his production.

So if we do end up getting another 1-2 DL transfers, I'm projecting that those guys will ended up getting a higher % of snaps but that guys like Jahfari, Elijah, Chantz, JHH, etc will still get good playing time.

Two deep of:
DE - Agude / Moultrie
DT - Mesidor / LT
DT - Lichtenstein / JHH

DT depth worries me but I believe Mesidor was talked about as interior DL, so not necessarily an edge rusher. But probably has that versatility (similar to Lichtenstein).

That two deep would make me feel A LOT better about winning the coastal and being a dark horse team.
Idc what type of Spring LT has had or what he does in Fall practice! He’s a gamer and the best DL on this squad! No one & I mean no one is playing in front of him

Last edited:
Looks like he made the all conference team as a Sophomore and Junior and was a preseason All American. He seems to have fallen off some this past year. Hopefully he gets back to form if he transfers here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two deep of:
DE - Agude / Moultrie
DT - Mesidor / LT
DT - Lichtenstein / JHH

Having 100% of our starting defensive line room from transfers is F'ing disgusting and a disgrace by Manny and staff. Obviously LT, JHH, Harvey could start and will play a ton of snaps regardless but having potentially 4 transfers starting on our defensive line is something that should never happen here.

Advertisement
Back