DJ Coleman, DE/OLB, Jacksonville St.

Maybe it’s me money but I just don’t see it…
I don't know what's in the condensed game, but I watched two full games when I got the tip on him a couple weeks ago and he looks like a definite take for me. Legit 6'6, lean, former basketball kid, has sack production and is athletic enough to play in space.

He needs technical and non-physical development, but scouts have him on the NFL radar. We need length and talent at DE badly. When Chantz got nicked, Thomas Davis and Cyrus Moss were getting first-team reps.

Advertisement
So he's in Georgia?
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Chantz and Harvey are not the prospects to worry its the ones who back those up. We have a bunch of undersized players who Manny should not have recruited.
I disagree. Chantz and Harvey absolutely need to worry. Moss is a TF. Why would he need to worry? Hes a young kid. Zero expectations. Thomas Davis has had a solid spring for a 2nd year guy from all reports and I think everyone is high on what Elijah Roberts can do once he gets back.

IMO, Harvey and Chantz are on the clock. Esp Harvey who is absolutely in my top 5 most disappointing players from last season. Total disappointment when taking into account how much hype he had. If he couldnt shine in a defense that was absolutely and solely catered to making DEs look like stars...how can he shine in this defense that will rely on them to do other things besides shooting up field and causing chaos? I hope Im wrong.

Advertisement
I disagree. Chantz and Harvey absolutely need to worry. Moss is a TF. Why would he need to worry? Hes a young kid. Zero expectations. Thomas Davis has had a solid spring for a 2nd year guy from all reports and I think everyone is high on what Elijah Roberts can do once he gets back.

IMO, Harvey and Chantz are on the clock. Esp Harvey who is absolutely in my top 5 most disappointing players from last season. Total disappointment when taking into account how much hype he had. If he couldnt shine in a defense that was absolutely and solely catered to making DEs look like stars...how can he shine in this defense that will rely on them to do other things besides shooting up field and causing chaos? I hope Im wrong.
Imo we have to take 1 more DE and a DT. Guys have to produce or be replaced it’s that simple. J12 it’s time to ****t or get off the pot. Ain’t got time to worry about feelings

This guy wants to enjoy that Nole beating feeling again. I'd bet cash money he'll have a U on his helmet before long.*

*Unless the portal gives us significantly better options after everyone's spring games are done.

He just announced a final 12, here's his list:

61 Tackles 9 Sacks in 2020 but his numbers took a dip this past season. Not sure how much eligibility he has but I would imagine 2 years.

Advertisement

When did Moss and other TF back up Chantz and Harvey exactly? Plus do u think Moss at his size is gonna be able to play starter minutes. U man just be talking huh?

Advertisement
Btw for the ones who chose to come at me about Chantz and Harvey....when Chantz got nicked, it was Thomas Davis and Moss playing according to D$. U man think every transfer coming in and the players who played the most are gonna have to leave. That would leave us in exactly the same position we are now. Give your heads a wobble. They coming in to give competition to players who have been playing to see if they all can raise their games. Some players are not good enough to play here. Harvey and Chantz does not fall in that category.

One thing is for certain...................Mario will get the trenches right.

Advertisement
Who else is looking at him? Probably the best available, I do think there will be a bunch of players hop in portal post spring but not many talented players or ones who don’t have red flags.

Advertisement
Back