Discussion: Ivins new mock class

We should really only be taking 3WR after a 5WR class. But i'm not opposed as to taking Smith and Brown and passing on Daniels. They bring a lot of versatility. I'd trade Brown or Daniels for any stud DB or OL though.
Who is da 5th wr? Restrepo, worsham, redding and smith! Who am i missing?

Advertisement
We need Thad bad. Need a bruiser.

I agree which I should have clarified. I would move Hammond to the Second DE take Smith and fight for Thad. But i probably would deal with 4 receivers with Smith as the guy who can run the ball or add Daniels. We need depth at Running back and we can’t have a backfield of Burns, Knighton, Chaney, and Thad. Burns is always hurt, and if Cam has a big year he’s gone.

Poppa Davis went into stealth mode so maybe FSU has emerged as landing spot.

I think he got tired on dummies on here talking **** about his son. There were like 4 pages saying that he 4.7 40 time was B.S. and we should take other DEs over his kid. CIS is not a good place for parents. If a kid chooses that dumpster fire FSU over Miami right now, I think that tells you the kid doesn't have the mindset to be a Cane and it's no big loss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is my thought. If we don’t get James Williams then we better add Chase Smith. They both are freaks to have at that safety/lb spot.
These kids know where they are going! Smart play would be to get Williams to commit and if he is not willing, that means he is all jawga. Then go all in for Chase Smith who IMO would be a great addition at the LB position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CB- Markevious Brown
LB- Chase Smith
WR- Brashard Smith
Striker- Dink Jackson or James Williams
QB- Jake Garcia
DT- Taylor
Last spot- OT,CB, DT. This person should be somewhat elite, take the first to commit. Obviously you make room for the really elite players, but let's be real UM will probably get 1-2 elite players and even history says that usually doesn't happen.

As of right now I think Smith's spot will depend on of Davis commits or if William's commits. If Davis doesn't commit to UM then you have room for both Williams and Smith, if he does then they would have to wait on the decision of Williams, which they shouldn't wait to long for that.

Advertisement
Back