Discussion: Ivins new mock class

It could be top 10. There’s a big jump right now in the rankings between 8 and 9. likely everyone above 8 stays that way, maybe not Tennessee because their class is so bloated. But jumping above 7 or 8 will be tough, we will likely have 9-11 3* guys.

That’s assuming player rankings stay stagnant, which I think is possible considering there will be minimal camps and possibly no senior seasons.
Along with Tennessee dropping out and also put UNC In there as well Indy. There losing there only 5 star I’m this class to reclassification and the state of North Carolina is plum out of anymore top prospects for them to convince to come to a basketball school Since they’ve already gotten all the good ones to commit to them. So I fully expect there class to be finished off with a bunch of 3 stars. So I think if we pull Ivins mock class we definitely move past those two teams. So I think the number 8 class is a good bet for out landing spot, get James Williams and now we might push top five.

Advertisement
I dont think Chase Smith has the speed or quickness to play WR or S.

He is perfect for the striker position, but we currently have 3 LBs committed already.

Imo, Chase will boil down to what Thomas Davis and James Williams do. Those two are simply higher on the board.

I’m partial because he’s a Brevard county kid, but I really want to see Chase Smith in this class!

Why on Earth would Miami or any college sit around and wait for kid to commit if they win? If that kid want in then he in if not go where the heck you want to go. James Williams, are you serious? Boy, if you don't want to come to Miami, then don't come. Waiting on you or any kid for your reason is complete nonsense.

Advertisement
Why on Earth would Miami or any college sit around and wait for kid to commit if they win? If that kid want in then he in if not go where the heck you want to go. James Williams, are you serious? Boy, if you don't want to come to Miami, then don't come. Waiting on you or any kid for your reason is complete nonsense.

Because if you want to the elite kids you don’t get to set the terms, and if you want to win big you need the elite kids.

Along with Tennessee dropping out and also put UNC In there as well Indy. There losing there only 5 star I’m this class to reclassification and the state of North Carolina is plum out of anymore top prospects for them to convince to come to a basketball school Since they’ve already gotten all the good ones to commit to them. So I fully expect there class to be finished off with a bunch of 3 stars. So I think if we pull Ivins mock class we definitely move past those two teams. So I think the number 8 class is a good bet for out landing spot, get James Williams and now we might push top five.
8-10th is the best bet. The teams that recruit in the top 6 are on another level usually. I added ALL of our top targets to the current class(Leigh, Williams, Marshall, Taylor, Sapp, Garcia), took Savion out, added Brashard & Markevious, and the class comes out to a 287.5. That would put us around an average finish, over the past five years, at just 6th at best :nba-wade-amused-amused:I did a more realistic class just adding Brashard, Chase, Brown, Taylor, Williams, Garcia, Daniels, and Davis which comes out to 267.4. That would put us at an average of 11th over the past five years:nba-kobe-bryant-upset:

Terms? Whose giving out scholars?Colleges or recruits. No college need a recruit, they want that recruit. Elite or not. There is no guarantee that Elite kid or not elite kid will pan out at college. One could only hope they do. But if I have to sit and wait for a commit from a recruit just to see if I winning season, then I don't want you and definitely don't need you.

Advertisement
James Williams waiting to see what type of season Miami has. Why would Miami or any college want a kid like that? He's a snot nose kid that think he bigger than life. Give me Duke Johnson type kid. Duke said he was coming to Miami no matter what was going on. That's the type of kids that Miami or any college should want.

James Williams waiting to see what type of season Miami has. Why would Miami or any college want a kid like that? He's a snot nose kid that think he bigger than life. Give me Duke Johnson type kid. Duke said he was coming to Miami no matter what was going on. That's the type of kids that Miami or any college should want.
This guy is a troll.

Advertisement
Not an awful prediction and Daniels comes if Thad heads to big ten country to pound the rock. I think we are fine either way because smith and Yul can carry and catch back there although both are receivers. That’s what happens when you recruit athletes in this scheme
Daniels in no way makes up for Franklin, who is a far superior talent.

Get lost.

this guy didn’t even last 10 posts. DOA

Advertisement
tenor.gif

I agree which I should have clarified. I would move Hammond to the Second DE take Smith and fight for Thad. But i probably would deal with 4 receivers with Smith as the guy who can run the ball or add Daniels. We need depth at Running back and we can’t have a backfield of Burns, Knighton, Chaney, and Thad. Burns is always hurt, and if Cam has a big year he’s gone.
Then you get 2 studs next year. There aren’t that many good backs in FL this year. Get Thad and capitalize on this C19 recruiting for this cycle. This is program changing stuff we are potentially dealing with here. No need to “stuff” spots.

Advertisement
Back