Discussion: Ivins new mock class

Advertisement
Cant see 2 Rb and 4 Wr in the same class... imo, it’s one or the other!
just get Brashard and bring him in as a WR/RB. It's a win/win. We get a guy who can do both, plus it leaves us another spot for someone else.

Really not a fan of Amari and would be upset if a spot was used for him that could have gone to a Chase Smith or a Yul Brown

here is mine!

1 QB: Jake Garcia or Braylon Braxton
1 RB: Thad
3 WR: Mello, George and Curtis
1 RB/WR Hybrid: Brashard Smith
2 TE: Arroyo and Brantley
4 OL: McLaughlin, Seymour, Rodriguez, throw the farm at Leigh/Tate or possibly a portal guy or Grad Transfer later in the year
1 DE: Jabari (no need to take a 2nd as Hammett could eventually play here too)
3 DT: Collins, Haye and Taylor
3 LB: Troutman, Johnson and Hammett
3 CB: Burns, Markevious Brown, Chestnut
1 S: Kinchens
1 ATH: Chase Smith
1 K- Andy Borregales

if Sapp wants in, he's in over Collins
if Marshall wants in, he's in over Chestnut
if James Williams wants in, figure it out

It could be top 10. There’s a big jump right now in the rankings between 8 and 9. likely everyone above 8 stays that way, maybe not Tennessee because their class is so bloated. But jumping above 7 or 8 will be tough, we will likely have 9-11 3* guys.

That’s assuming player rankings stay stagnant, which I think is possible considering there will be minimal camps and possibly no senior seasons.
agree however if there are senior seasons, I think Rodriguez and McLaughlin would be in line for substantial jumps in the rankings and possibly even Hammett and Brantley moving into 4* range.

Advertisement
just get Brashard and bring him in as a WR/RB. It's a win/win. We get a guy who can do both, plus it leaves us another spot for someone else.

Really not a fan of Amari and would be upset if a spot was used for him that could have gone to a Chase Smith or a Yul Brown
Agreed, just make sure Brashad is in this class and he can be the Swiss Army knife. Then go all out for Chase and seal the deal with JWill and Taylor.

Advertisement
here is mine!

1 QB: Jake Garcia or Braylon Braxton
1 RB: Thad
3 WR: Mello, George and Curtis
1 RB/WR Hybrid: Brashard Smith
2 TE: Arroyo and Brantley
4 OL: McLaughlin, Seymour, Rodriguez, throw the farm at Leigh/Tate or possibly a portal guy or Grad Transfer later in the year
1 DE: Jabari (no need to take a 2nd as Hammett could eventually play here too)
3 DT: Collins, Haye and Taylor
3 LB: Troutman, Johnson and Hammett
3 CB: Burns, Markevious Brown, Chestnut
1 S: Kinchens
1 ATH: Chase Smith
1 K- Andy Borregales

if Sapp wants in, he's in over Collins
if Marshall wants in, he's in over Chestnut
if James Williams wants in, figure it out

I would drop Haye for Chase Smith. I would also drop one of the linebackers not named Troutman and try to add Terence lewis. I know he has off the field issues but great coaches know handle players like Lewis. Teaming up Lewis and Troutman would be crazy. I would drop Collier and save that last spot for a big fish, big time grad transfer or a left tackle.

I would drop Haye for Chase Smith. I would also drop one of the linebackers not named Troutman and try to add Terence lewis. I know he has off the field issues but great coaches know handle players like Lewis. Teaming up Lewis and Troutman would be crazy. I would drop Collier and save that last spot for a big fish, big time grad transfer or a left tackle.
No way Haye is dropped.

Advertisement
Back