Dimitri Moore Portal LB

Advertisement
After a recent Zoom call with staff, I can say Dimitri Moore will continue to look for a new destination. Manny is sticking to his guys as of right now after talking to someone very close to the situation.
Damnit Manny. You’re better than this.

After a recent Zoom call with staff, I can say Dimitri Moore will continue to look for a new destination. Manny is sticking to his guys as of right now after talking to someone very close to the situation.

So Manny isn’t desperately trying to accumulate players in this do or die season, future be damned?

Apparently patience is a virtue Manny has in spades, he is either waiting on someone who is unhappy at a certain university to enter the portal or he truly believes between himself, Patke, and coach Ish they can get UM'S linebackers right.

Go Canes

Manny is adept at managing and taking advantage of the Transfer Portal; however, if he "sticks with his guys" it seems like a very risky play. His guys haven't shown much unless you are a fan of slow, often injured and noninstinctive linebackers.

We don't have one guy on the current roster that we can point to and say "he's a stud!"

Disappointing if true especially given the returning talent at other positions.

Advertisement
We don’t know anything about the situation, yet now everyone will start destroying Manny despite having no context as to why he made this decision.
Nobody is destroying Manny...sheesh.

Posters are commenting on what is being reported by an Editorial Staff member of this site. You know...that is the primary purpose of a message board forum....

B/c he thinks our current players are solid or b/c he doesn't think Dmitri is appreciably better than what we have and is expected to take someone else that is better than him?

Advertisement
Nobody is destroying Manny...sheesh.

Posters are commenting on what is being reported by an Editorial Staff member of this site. You know...that is the primary purpose of a message board forum....
1) my post wasn’t directed toward you but it’s interesting you felt the need to respond

2) people are already being assumptive and criticizing Manny, as that is this board’s general disposition

B/c he thinks our current players are solid or b/c he doesn't think Dmitri is appreciably better than what we have and is expected to take someone else that is better than him?
Exactly. You can't throw away scholarships. It's a gamble for sure, but this tells me that they are in communication with somebody better who hasn't jumped yet.

Apparently patience is a virtue Manny has in spades, he is either waiting on someone who is unhappy at a certain university to enter the portal or he truly believes between himself, Patke, and coach Ish they can get UM'S linebackers right.

Go Canes
I think this is a major blind spot. If you believe in Flagg, great, but then behind him are a guy that has never been healthy (Brooks) and a guy that's unplayable (Jennings). I'd still be pretty shocked if we don't bring in any portal LBs.

Advertisement
He must have a lot of faith in these young guys. I think this kid should have been brought in. Only helps the **** linebacker room.

Advertisement
…a bigger fish on the horizon. Hope he pops
1621535467147.jpeg

I hope you’re right

Advertisement
Back