Dimitri Moore Portal LB

Advertisement
This kid would be perfect for us. Really hope Manny and staff know what they're doing here. I can't imagine many better portal LBs will become available and I certainly don't trust what we already have on the roster.

I think Manny made a major mistake here. There's not a kid at the position group that is even close to as capable as Moore. Worst case he has a Roche-level or Colbert-level impact. That's worse case. This kid is quality. ... But maybe he knows of a Jalen Phillips equivalent at MLB ready to pop.

I'd like to see T-A-C tried in the middle if Flagg isn't the answer...Or fast track Trautman for his shot We have a lot of Will candidates.

Love TAC, but if he was going to be ready for this season, we would already have seen him flash during Spring ball. He's too small framed and too slow in diagnosing plays to exploit his natural skills at this moment. 2022 or even 2023 before he's ready to go.

I just went back and saw his highlights again. Moore is as instinctual as Pinck with significantly more athleticism and 6'3" 230+. He actually reminds me of Spence a bit. He's **** good even playing against top competition.

Manny is a ******* idiot if he thinks "his guys" can hold this kid's jockstrap. It's not even close. And I just don't think Manny is an idiot.

All I can think is there MUST be someone who hasn't hit yet that Manny knows of. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Advertisement
you won't be if this guy pops for us... we all will be laughing and saying **** Manny......
Tell GIF by Grease Live

Advertisement
I think Manny made a major mistake here. There's not a kid at the position group that is even close to as capable as Moore. Worst case he has a Roche-level or Colbert-level impact. That's worse case. This kid is quality. ... But maybe he knows of a Jalen Phillips equivalent at MLB ready to pop.

Love TAC, but if he was going to be ready for this season, we would already have seen him flash during Spring ball. He's too small framed and too slow in diagnosing plays to exploit his natural skills at this moment. 2022 or even 2023 before he's ready to go.

He's had a year to fill out and watching his HS tape I don't believe his frame is that small. I did not follow spring closely enough so maybe you are correct.

Seems like a major mistake not taking this young man, but i am sure Manny will fix the mistake next year as he is always a year late realizing his mistakes in players and coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After a recent Zoom call with staff, I can say Dimitri Moore will continue to look for a new destination. Manny is sticking to his guys as of right now after talking to someone very close to the situation.
Do you believe we should pass on Moore? Do you think we have the LB’ers who can play at his level?

B/c he thinks our current players are solid or b/c he doesn't think Dmitri is appreciably better than what we have and is expected to take someone else that is better than him?
I just haven’t seen any of our backers making the plays Moore consistently has. Not even Shaq & Pinckney. Moore fights off OL blocks better than most of the recent LB’ers I have seen play period.

Advertisement
Back