Dimitri Moore Portal LB

Advertisement
Was curious about the scouting report on him since I've never seen him play.

Says he has trouble shedding blocks and would fit best in a 3-4. Still think he'd be an upgrade over what we have though

we're so desperate for a good LB but the concern with Moore is he's been in the portal for over a year and still available.Let's see where he ends up.

Advertisement
You always bring in MOAR talent regardless and especially when your LB room ranks bottom of the ACC in LB production

I didn't know Jack was an insider. Good to know. ... But no offense to you, Jack, this "If this guy pops" stuff is legendary on here and every other board since before the web was even formed. Hopefully you understand why there's skepticism.

Why not take BOTH Moore and the guy you're thinking of? I'm a big fan of Keontra and the injured Brooks, but they haven't proven they deserve to be starters, either. If there's one spot on the entire roster that needs a talent overhaul, it's LB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They’re not a really good program. They’ve finished above .500 once in the last decade. They hired Petrino last year so they should be better going forward. Moore has been in the portal since November and he wound up at a FCS program digging itself out of a hole. Maybe it goes beyond physical ability with him but pretty sure a starting SEC LB woulda found a better a school if his ability matched the desperation in this thread

They’re not a really good program. They’ve finished above .500 once in the last decade. They hired Petrino last year so they should be better going forward. Moore has been in the portal since November and he wound up at a FCS program digging itself out of a hole. Maybe it goes beyond physical ability with him but pretty sure a starting SEC LB woulda found a better a school if his ability matched the desperation in this thread
Thought he’d end up at Kansas, kansas state or maybe an Oregon state type school

was there any character issues with this kid this is pretty shocking…

Thought he’d end up at Kansas, kansas state or maybe an Oregon state type school

was there any character issues with this kid this is pretty shocking…
He opted out with a couple games to go in Vandy’s season. Also opted out before the season started and then came back. I’ve seen nothing suggesting he’s a problem kid.

He opted out with a couple games to go in Vandy’s season. Also opted out before the season started and then came back. I’ve seen nothing suggesting he’s a problem kid.
Not a problem kid but a flip floppy can't make up his mind that a coach can't depend on kinda kid. Any athletes biggest asset is being available and this kid appears to have changed his mind one too many times where major P5 programs didn't want to be bothered with the risk of another flip for the potential reward.

Advertisement
Back