Dimitri Moore Portal LB

Based on the tape, is this guy better than the USC transfer that went to Texas and the Texas transfer that I believe went to Tennessee? I assume he's a good bit lower than the Tennessee transfer going to Alabama of course ....

To be honest I expected a higher caliber transfer coming in at this obvious position of need, but there really hasn't been that many available so far. Maybe it's best to wait for a star to show up this spring?

Advertisement

1621025183614.png

Not saying we do/don't get Moore but Manny knows that there are no excuses for this defense in 2021. LB is the Achilles and he better **** do whatever it takes to upgrade that room before the season, as the lack of quality is his fault with his recruiting. We the fans will not be forgiving if the LBs are getting exploited week in and week out again.

I'd expect him to pull a transfer because that's what he does when he sees a hole in the roster.
Not only do I agree with you 100% but I'm a little shocked he doesn't have a portal MLB already locked up.

Supposedly we jumped in on him. I like his game. Plays with discipline in space and in the box well. We haven’t had this type of skill at LB for some time. Imagine surrounding him with better athletes on D. Let’s roll!

He opted out of last season and has been in the portal since nov 2020

hes the goods for sure and would have been drafted had he entered

Last edited:
Advertisement
What you smoking? He was a 2020 preseason Butkus Award candidate

Have you not already scanned this kids Instagram? He has Pinkney boobies. Flagg is right there with Dimitri him in body fat percentage.

I can appreciate an Adonis of an athlete, but this guy is not one.

However, this kid hits, has great instincts, and looks like he can play man coverage based on his tape. Probably would start for us.

Have you not already scanned this kids Instagram? He has Pinkney boobies. Flagg is right there with Dimitri him in body fat percentage.

However, this kid hits, has great instincts, and looks like he can play man coverage based on his tape. Probably would start for us.
Ninjah you sound a little sweet!
Why does it matter what he look like Aesthetically if he knows how to play the game?! McLost looks like a bodybuilder but plays like Jane.

In case you haven't been paying attention, a JAG at LB would be a big improvement. But this kid is better than that. He's decent. He could help us.
Facts! Cause what we’re currently putting on the field at that position, is way worse than jags.

Last edited:
Why does it matter what he look like Aesthetically if he knows how to play the game?! McLost looks like a bodybuilder but plays like Jane.

Sweet? are insecure about your manhood?

Lower body fat percentage generally equates to better testing number, right? We don’t want another slow linebacker, do we? Big brain time.

Advertisement
Gabby on 247 says we are NOT after him. That stinks. I was really hoping for some veteran presents in the unit. Maybe we change course if a different LB enters portal?

Not taking Gabby as gospel but he seems to report what information he gathers and does so with accuracy

Last edited:
He’s not Ivins. Who recently answered a question about Kelly saying he thinks he will end up in SEC country.

Dude can find the football. A bit limited in coverage though.
I don’t agree. He looks fine to me in coverage. Also, Alook how he fights off OL block attempts. More often then not, he diagnoses the play early enough to beat the OL to the gap and is able to make plays. We haven’t had that in our LB’s in some time. Our best recent backers, Shaq & Pinckney couldn’t get off blocks at all.

Advertisement
Based on the tape, is this guy better than the USC transfer that went to Texas and the Texas transfer that I believe went to Tennessee? I assume he's a good bit lower than the Tennessee transfer going to Alabama of course ....

To be honest I expected a higher caliber transfer coming in at this obvious position of need, but there really hasn't been that many available so far. Maybe it's best to wait for a star to show up this spring?
Don’t agree on Henry To To. I believe he is comparable. If you have watched Henry To To’s tape. It’s very similar. Reads and reacts well. Make tackles in space and at the LOS. I feel Moore is better getting off blocks. I don’t see To To in much coverage. And neither are thumpers when hitting. Remember this: To To played with better defensive front then Moore. Put Moore with our front and he will be will really thrive.

Don’t agree on Henry To To. I believe he is comparable. If you have watched Henry To To’s tape. It’s very similar. Reads and reacts well. Make tackles in space and at the LOS. I feel Moore is better getting off blocks. I don’t see To To in much coverage. And neither are thumpers when hitting. Remember this: To To played with better defensive front then Moore. Put Moore with our front and he will be will really thrive.

Advertisement
Henry To To isn’t big or ripped. Actually has a similar build. Maybe a bit taller. We were clamoring for him.

w-pAaGaX_400x400.jpg

Neither here nor there. I do agree as others have pointed out he gets off blocks quickly.

Go Canes

Sweet? are insecure about your manhood?

Lower body fat percentage generally equates to better testing number, right? We don’t want another slow linebacker, do we? Big brain time.
False! Lower body fat does not equate to better testing numbers! We don’t want slow LBs, however, being cut up does not make you fast and **** sure doesn’t make you a good ball player. This dude has below average body fat for his position and you acting like he a slob. Pinckney doesn’t have 3 percent body fat but he ain’t 6’3 or weigh 240 so scouts overlooked him. Not because he had higher body fat. Some don’t have the genetics to be at 3 percent body fat above 220 unless they juice or train 10x harder than the next dude. Average looking ninjah’s ball out all the time

Advertisement
Back