Dimitri Moore Portal LB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard during one of his interviews that he really likes coach Marve who coached him at Vanderbilt and is now coaching at FSU. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up there.

Heard during one of his interviews that he really likes coach Marve who coached him at Vanderbilt and is now coaching at FSU. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up there.
Thought the same thing when I heard that.

Advertisement
False! Lower body fat does not equate to better testing numbers! We don’t want slow LBs, however, being cut up does not make you fast and **** sure doesn’t make you a good ball player. This dude has below average body fat for his position and you acting like he a slob. Pinckney doesn’t have 3 percent body fat but he ain’t 6’3 or weigh 240 so scouts overlooked him. Not because he had higher body fat. Some don’t have the genetics to be at 3 percent body fat above 220 unless they juice or train 10x harder than the next dude. Average looking ninjah’s ball out all the time
See Jeff Luc at FSU. Guy was built like Zeus but played worse than pre-senior Knowles.

Advertisement
See Jeff Luc at FSU. Guy was built like Zeus but played worse than pre-senior Knowles.

1621257322191.png

LOL - Luc was a specimen! Glad he sucked *** in Trailerhassee.

Advertisement
Look at that highlight from the 1 min 45 sec through 1 min 57 seconds. 3 plays where he sheds or takes on a lineman and makes the tackle. We don't have a LB that can do that currently.
You are right. At 1:56 in particular, he takes on and sheds a direct OL coming down hill on a block. Amazing strentgh and power to his games

He coming or nah?

Also, question for readers: If you take away the freak occurrence of the UNC game where they ran for about 1K yards on us, how would you grade the Run DEF for the 2020 season? Know it's hard to do but if done, I think it will ease our minds of how terrible we as a fan base view our ability to stop the run.

Why and how did that happen AT Miami to an average UNC team?.....don't have the slightest clue but if our RUN DEF was really as bad as our kids played vs UNC we wouldn't have won 7 ACC games...any year outside of COVID says that 7 ACC wins equals ACC title berth and a NY6 berth.

Guys, the 2020 team, atrocious Run DEF game vs UNC and all, in a non-pandemic year is a 10 win team...easily....if King doesn't get hurt or if we catch 2 of the 5 dropped passes, we roll vs OKST once our DEF wakes up, score of like 55-38 or something...then add the FCS game and that's 10.....all during the same year UNC took us to the shed at home.

I say all that to say this....if we don't land a portal LB it WILL NOT be the end of the world....we can still capture a 10 win season.

He coming or nah?

Also, question for readers: If you take away the freak occurrence of the UNC game where they ran for about 1K yards on us, how would you grade the Run DEF for the 2020 season? Know it's hard to do but if done, I think it will ease our minds of how terrible we as a fan base view our ability to stop the run.

Why and how did that happen AT Miami to an average UNC team?.....don't have the slightest clue but if our RUN DEF was really as bad as our kids played vs UNC we wouldn't have won 7 ACC games...any year outside of COVID says that 7 ACC wins equals ACC title berth and a NY6 berth.

Guys, the 2020 team, atrocious Run DEF game vs UNC and all, in a non-pandemic year is a 10 win team...easily....if King doesn't get hurt or if we catch 2 of the 5 dropped passes, we roll vs OKST once our DEF wakes up, score of like 55-38 or something...then add the FCS game and that's 10.....all during the same year UNC took us to the shed at home.

I say all that to say this....if we don't land a portal LB it WILL NOT be the end of the world....we can still capture a 10 win season.
The run D was spotty at best against Louisville and Virginia Tech. Those zone runs out on the edge gave us problems all year.

Advertisement
Back