Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cam Rising will walk into the Swamp in two weeks with a large , throbbing chip on his shoulder. I imagine he’ll seduce gator defenders with eye manipulation and pump fakes. Thrusting deep ,firm spirals to his core of receivers. I’d be shocked if theres not gaping holes opening from the threat of his long balls. Cam always comes up big and rises to the occasion , so I imagine there’ll be a repeat of explosive plays to the point gator defenders will drop to their knees from exhaustion. The humidity will have no affect on Mr Rising , he has the endurance to pound the gators into submission. Now hit the his music “ bow, chica bow wow, its Cam, Cam Rising and he’s Risen”
Why are you trying to give the pause guy a heart attack?

Advertisement
I’m not picking against uf at home. Utah is not going to be able to handle the swamp which will be fired up for the new regime and this game.
Well I didn't know UF was that good, I know Ohio St had to put up 40 plus points and Smith-Njigba had to have the greatest receiver performance ever just to beat those guys in the bowl game. I didn't know UF was at that level already of a top ten team

Advertisement
Well I didn't know UF was that good, I know Ohio St had to put up 40 plus points and Smith-Njigba had to have the greatest receiver performance ever just to beat those guys in the bowl game. I didn't know UF was at that level already of a top ten team
They're not. They're going to get their heads pushed in. Utah is a very strong team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back