Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
I dont know much about Utah, and who they lost from last year. But if the primary players from last year are still there, they are definitely better than the Gators. Unless Richardson suddenly becomes the superstar that the Gators claim him to be despite him showing no reason to believe it.
I believe they lost 2 of their main stars in Covey and Lloyd plus Sewell. Not sure if their big power back is still around or not

I believe they lost 2 of their main stars in Covey and Lloyd plus Sewell. Not sure if their big power back is still around or not
Yep, Tavion Thomas is a good one. Cam rising should be above average to really good and the online is really solid.
That, a solid defence and good coaching will make this game tight.

It's a loaded O returning, starting with an offensive line with three expected starters back and two all-stars on the left side in Braden Daniels at tackle and Sataoa Laumea at guard. The line was fourth in the nation in pass protection and pounded away for 217 rushing yards per game

They're going to run up and down on the turds. This game could get out of hand.

Advertisement
Utah has a good QB in Rising, and a good TE also.

Lets not forget, little over 8 months ago they went toe to toe with a National Title favorite in Ohio State and lost 48-45 in a shootout classic in the Rose Bowl.

They can score.
And if their secondary wasn't depleted they may have won. They basically had to move a guy to DB that hadn't played there all year just to have enough DBs.

he seems like hes uf bound by default (doesn't seem like he really wants to go there but may not have much of a choice due to family circumstances)

Is he even visiting us??? He skipped our event and stayed at UiF recently- regardless of reason. Doesn’t seem like we’re really in this one but admittedly I don’t follow his recruitment too closely.
it seems kinda obvious where he really wants to go based on what we know publicly (OSU). it seems like hes trying to convince himself to go to UF at this point. he already camped there for FNL, skipped our visit, tried to get back to OSU and was allegedly told no or not until you shut it down or something, and is going back to visit UF again for their opener.

Advertisement
Utah has a good QB in Rising, and a good TE also.

Lets not forget, little over 8 months ago they went toe to toe with a National Title favorite in Ohio State and lost 48-45 in a shootout classic in the Rose Bowl.

They can score.

Utah should win by 3 scores but they are notoriously slow starters under Whittingham.

Last year they lost to BYU, San Diego St and Oregon St and struggled with Weber St for awhile.

Advertisement
It's a loaded O returning, starting with an offensive line with three expected starters back and two all-stars on the left side in Braden Daniels at tackle and Sataoa Laumea at guard. The line was fourth in the nation in pass protection and pounded away for 217 rushing yards per game

They're going to run up and down on the turds. This game could get out of hand.
I want a blow out so that we can say “Sling Blade Billy got blown out by Utah.”

UF has potential to be a mess, especially on D.
I agree wit u 🐐 & I understand what u were trying to say but With all do respect 🐐, I gotta let Scott holla at Cha
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yo 🐐!!!!! Hit the button please

Utah is a much better football team than Florida.

Can Florida ride momentum and a jacked up home crowd for Slingblade Billy? Maybe, but I still think Utah wins.
I think that it will be a game for a quarter and a half and then Utah will out $EC them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back