Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
You say keep your politics out of it because you disagree. Same could be said for you. Taking the more difficult road is an admirable thing to do in most situations in life and normally yields the greater reward as well.
I didnt say anything about abortion. I didnt even give an opinion. all I said was I doubt they're ready for that responsibility at that age (admirable or not). also, there are other options such as adoption.

Last edited:
Yeah, I find love for people that come from all walks of life. The only person in the world that I engage in political discussion with is my wife.

Anywho, this kid seems to be all OSU, but babies do change things. Maybe UF sucks and we play well and this kid becomes a flip target later down the line (assuming he recommits to OSU).

Yeah, I find love for people that come from all walks of life. The only person in the world that I engage in political discussion with is my wife.

Anywho, this kid seems to be all OSU, but babies do change things. Maybe UF sucks and we play well and this kid becomes a flip target later down the line (assuming he recommits to OSU).
Tell him to speak with Tae and get some real advice.
images
9639105.jpg
9639102.jpg

I think hes going to OSU too. I dont see him coming here though if he really stay at home. may I present you USF lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the kid is just going through a ton. “Diva” is a bit strong in this situation.
Never called anyone anything by name I was in this thread and passed along a general opinion. The point is that these young men should ask themselves what commitment really means especially someone expecting a child.

Advertisement
watching the recent Miami recruits it is easy to notice that they appear to be high character and mature young me. this guy, however, seems to be playing games. next please.

Advertisement
watching the recent Miami recruits it is easy to notice that they appear to be high character and mature young me. this guy, however, seems to be playing games. next please.

Playing games cause his girlfriend is pregnant and now he’s considering staying closer to home? Kid is probably stressed the **** out and can’t even think straight…cut the kid some slack

Playing games cause his girlfriend is pregnant and now he’s considering staying closer to home? Kid is probably stressed the **** out and can’t even think straight…cut the kid some slack
didnt know about the pregnant girlfriend, confirms what i thought!

Advertisement
Back