Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
Let me ask a legit question-

I keep hearing from our fan base that Addae is not a good coach nor recruiter, that it was all the Georgia logo on his chest.

But did his secondaries not improve drastically at WVU, and did he not show his value enough that Kirby wanted to hire him at DB, the position group that Kirby cares most about?

I find it hard to believe that he is just some bum coach and recruiter that was just a complete flop of a hire.
Kirby only had him for a year and it was widely known at Kirby worked w DBs too like Nick does at Bama and when chmp came on staff he basically was a co DB coach w addae. UGA wasn't exactly sad he left esp after a year. Kirby also hired James Coley to be his OC.

Advertisement
Kirby only had him for a year and it was widely known at Kirby worked w DBs too like Nick does at Bama and when chmp came on staff he basically was a co DB coach w addae. UGA wasn't exactly sad he left esp after a year. Kirby also hired James Coley to be his OC.
And UGA immediately went out and grabbed Fran Brown, a guy several on here had been advocating for over the years.

Advertisement
Back