Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
Sucks...but this is what being ah grown man and taking on responsibilities mean. You can't just do whats better for you....gotta factor in ah kid....and do what benefits your seed....too young for this but strap up next time...smh....at least its free education no matter if its UF or Ohio State...plus NIL money....better than most 17 or 18 year olds with child on the way....

Look at you Mr. Never made any rash decisions in their teenage years….congrats to you
Seriously! Once you start playing that game, “Just the tip” all rationale goes out the door…..

wedding crashers comedy GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Playing games cause his girlfriend is pregnant and now he’s considering staying closer to home? Kid is probably stressed the **** out and can’t even think straight…cut the kid some slack

For real and while I was never in his position, I'd tell him a few things.

Make the decision that best puts you in a place to play football, but more importantly let's you be the best Dad you can be while striving towards a better future for the two of you. That kid won't remember these four years, but you as a Dad also won't ever get them back and that kid is going to mean more to you than life. Strap up from here on out, you can do both these things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You obviously haven't seen this Utah team play. Plus Richardson is garbage.
I personally think Richardson has a good season, he is very talented. I think he could get drafted a lot higher than people think.

Yuck I needed to spit after saying that.

Utah wins a close one

Utah is a much better football team than Florida.

Can Florida ride momentum and a jacked up home crowd for Slingblade Billy? Maybe, but I still think Utah wins.
Utah is bringing a bunch of talent back too. Wittingham always has his team ready to play. Once the depth charts get tested in this game, I feel Utah can lean on their depth and experience more than UF can.

Utah is a much better football team than Florida.

Can Florida ride momentum and a jacked up home crowd for Slingblade Billy? Maybe, but I still think Utah wins.
I dont know much about Utah, and who they lost from last year. But if the primary players from last year are still there, they are definitely better than the Gators. Unless Richardson suddenly becomes the superstar that the Gators claim him to be despite him showing no reason to believe it.

Advertisement
Back