Diaz Joe Rose 10.4.21

Advertisement
Hes been the biggest head scratcher on this entire team IMO. What the **** happened to him? I know Manny just cant understand what is wrong with him and is hoping he will snap out of it at some point. But going into game 6..that is a long shot.
Idk man. No one knows. I was never a big fan of him but I can say he was much better when he was the #2 TE behind Brevin. Like I remember some ppl even felt like he had more potential than Brevin.

That quote is the one that really got me. You know the player you saw in the off season is still in there? Nothing against Mallory but he has been **** in every facet of the game. He isn’t catching passes and he is getting destroyed trying to block anyone. I’m sure he looked good in the preseason running wide open against our backers but we are four games in and he has proven to be a liability. Switch his reps with Arroyo because that kid is playing better. If Mallory starts to show more in the limited reps then give him more and see if he can WORK his way back. As a coach you can’t just sit and hope a guy plays to his abilities when his play is a detriment to the team.
100% all facts. And these are the things Manny was supposed to learn.....AT TEMPLE.

Miami is never the place for a learning experience from a head coach.

Advertisement
Hey its finally hunting season so at least i wont be torn about what to do with my saturdays now. Ill just check the progress on my phone and realize i made the right decision to get some fresh air.
What are your thoughts on hunting Athletic Directors?

It's what UVA does to teams.
1633360594913.png

Advertisement
I hated Golden and what richt was doing more than manny. Manny isn’t capable of doing this job. Golden and richt were they were just stubborn. Manny’s in over his head at his dream job. Blame Blake for that. Don’t get me wrong I hate manny but Golden keeping NoD and richt keeping his offense and his son on staff was so annoying. Manny isn’t fit for the job. Gotta move on. But he’s tried to make changes. This is who he is. His scheme is broken and figured out. Coaches literally laugh at his scheme.

I was thinking the same thing but for me I think it is just the further we get into the mess I get more fed up. Richt made me more ****ed than Golden, Golden more than Shannon, etc.

I will say I think Manny might be the worst of all of them. Manny isn't stubborn to replace coaches or coordinators. He's not running a prevent defense. He's not a lazy recruiter. He's not running a slow paced offense to protect his defense. He has connections on his staff to recruit south Florida. He's doing everything right that the previous 4 before him did wrong.. and he's still losing. Because he's so bad on gameday. January-July he's a top 5 coach in America. August-December he's one of the worst.
Ron Zook 2.0

Advertisement
He chased off Perry for a guy can’t play the position
No one chased off Perry. The only reason King is here is because Perry couldn't beat out Rosier. He got beat out by Williams in an open comp and then when he got the job he got benched for a quitter because of how bad he was against Pitt. Credit to him for destroying Butch on Saturday but this is the same kid who was 11-33 for 78 yards the game before against Air Force.

Mandy Golden and his accountability in action. We will still see Gurvan Hall against UNC getting burnt and doing something stupid. We will still see Ford doing nothing at all. We will see Mallory drop a couple of easy passes. We will see Lashlee call runs up the middle for no reason at all. We will see the glory of Stipe Miocic running for his life, or taking a sack. We will see the team look like **** coming off a bye week. We will see UNC throw the upside down U after committing another hate crime on that horrible defense.

Advertisement
Mandy Golden and his accountability in action. We will still see Gurvan Hall against UNC getting burnt and doing something stupid. We will still see Ford doing nothing at all. We will see Mallory drop a couple of easy passes. We will see Lashlee call runs up the middle for no reason at all. We will see the glory of Stipe Miocic running for his life, or taking a sack. We will see the team look like **** coming off a bye week. We will see UNC throw the upside down U after committing another hate crime on that horrible defense.

You count on that... our team will look like they came off the bus after an afternoon at South Beach.... dancing and all ...as Mack shoves his foot down Manny's throat

Of all the thing to complain about
Right instead of saying thank you for summarizing an interview so you don’t have to listen to it he ******* about a service he received for $0.00.

There are some ungrateful SOBs on this planet.

I hated Golden and what richt was doing more than manny. Manny isn’t capable of doing this job. Golden and richt were they were just stubborn. Manny’s in over his head at his dream job. Blame Blake for that. Don’t get me wrong I hate manny but Golden keeping NoD and richt keeping his offense and his son on staff was so annoying. Manny isn’t fit for the job. Gotta move on. But he’s tried to make changes. This is who he is. His scheme is broken and figured out. Coaches literally laugh at his scheme.
I'll give you that one. I've been anti manny since literally the moment I heard he was being hired (which I didn't believe). And nothing will change the fact that I want him gone. But I don't hate him like I did golden. My hatred of Golden has ruined me on most big 10 lifers as coaching candidates and any prick whose gimmick is wearing a tie on the sidelines at every game. I will say that because of Manny I don't wanna see a first time HC ever again.

Advertisement
Back