Diaz Joe Rose 10.4.21

Nobody on our defense has been consistent all season so why the **** is he holding that against LT and not everyone else?
Exactly this. We're not sitting the young guys with big potential behind reliable older guys that are always in the right position. We're sitting them behind guys who can't tackle and are always out of position. Play the guy who will make the splash play.

Advertisement
No one chased off Perry. The only reason King is here is because Perry couldn't beat out Rosier. He got beat out by Williams in an open comp and then when he got the job he got benched for a quitter because of how bad he was against Pitt. Credit to him for destroying Butch on Saturday but this is the same kid who was 11-33 for 78 yards the game before against Air Force.
Perry was immature during Richt’s time and Manny couldn’t look past it. I’m sure u don’t believe he couldn’t beat Rosier. Williams was given that job by Manny. Later on that season Enos wanted Perry as qb 1.

Golden sucked but never lost to a fiu or la tech. Goldens teams here would curb stomp mannys teams.
People don't remember the mess Golden took over. No commits. No scheduled visits. Blandy's loss to USF. A roster with more holes than swiss cheese... Meanwhile Manny took over his defense, his roster & a season removed from being ranked #2.

Advertisement
Listening to Manny bull**** his way through an interview yet again
1633365511713.gif

Advertisement
Right instead of saying thank you for summarizing an interview so you don’t have to listen to it he ******* about a service he received for $0.00.

There are some ungrateful SOBs on this planet.
I didn't receive it for $0.00. I have a 247 subscription. Buy one yourself so you don't need to wait for freebie cut and pastes on CIS

People don't remember the mess Golden took over. No commits. No scheduled visits. Blandy's loss to USF. A roster with more holes than swiss cheese... Meanwhile Manny took over his defense, his roster & a season removed from being ranked #2.
We had 1 cb on the entire team and had to go after a wake forest transfer to get another corner.

Manny actually walked into a ok roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perry was immature during Richt’s time and Manny couldn’t look past it. I’m sure u don’t believe he couldn’t beat Rosier. Williams was given that job by Manny. Later on that season Enos wanted Perry as qb 1.
He couldn't beat Rosier in the summer of '17. He was given the job after replacing Rosier against FIU in '18 and then lost it against UVA. So what would you call that? In the '19 season due to Williams quitting then coming back Perry was QB1. So Enos got his wish. He stunk it up against Pitt and Williams had to come and save that game.

I didn't receive it for $0.00. I have a 247 subscription. Buy one yourself so you don't need to wait for freebie cut and pastes on CIS
No one is waiting for a freebie but I’m appreciative of someone posting it here and to the original writer even though he’s paid by 247. I appreciate him making it clear in each paragraph that it’s still Diaz speaking.

Funny you’re beating your chest about paying 25 cents a day for 247 somehow entitles you to ***** on the free site about the writing you drop big money on.

Like I said, an ungrateful SOB.

No one is waiting for a freebie but I’m appreciative of someone posting it here and to the original writer even though he’s paid by 247. I appreciate him making it clear in each paragraph that it’s still Diaz speaking.

Funny you’re beating your chest about paying 25 cents a day for 247 somehow entitles you to ***** on the free site about the writing you drop big money on.

Like I said, an ungrateful SOB.
Who said a word about the free site? What did CIS have to do with David Lake's writing? The interview was with only Diaz who else was he going to be asking the questions to the janitor? Who was pounding their chest about having a script until some jerkoff got involved claiming it was free? Sounds like you just decided what narrative you wanted to without a **** thing backing it up. If it's only 25 cents a day (which actually isn't close to correct but we'll go with it), then pony up. If you needed it to made clear to you that it was still Diaz speaking 6 paragraphs in I guess that tells me everything I need to know about who I'm replying to.

You all shouldn't get worked up about Manny's comments. Honestly, no one would want to be in his position. Imagine sucking at your job and it's quantifiable and you have to answer in public. He has to get defensive and it's always cringeworthy when coaches try to find excuses at the end.

Advertisement
Back