Diaz back out recruiting per Darrow

Advertisement
I went to Penn Wharton for my MBA - much worse around Temple than around Penn these days

No one would say Penn Wharton--they'd just say Wharton. Plenty of hood around Penn too, but they put up gates around their campus.

No one is walking around Temple scared.

Advertisement
It would be a special kind of **** if Temple provided us Golden and then took the one bright spot we had last year

Off-topic but it must be a little awkward interviewing for a gig and not getting it. Then having to come back to work as nothing happened.

FWIW, I have a feeling this is all for naught and we're hiring Elko if he want it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t think foley is the pick. They’re adamant about hiring a defensive coach

Don’t think foley is the pick. They’re adamant about hiring a defensive coach

He's the wrong hire for us. He worked with Elko, so I was hoping Elko would bring A&M's DL coach who coached here as DC and keep Foley.

Our class is actually pretty much done. We're waiting on like 2-3 recruits.

Hey man, don't recall having seen you around here before, but I see you've been registered for a while. Apologies if you've already answered this, but what's your story? You a Temple fan who also cheers on the Canes, or what's up? Clearly, from your response, you consider Temple "us".

So, I saw your answer about who you thought would be Temple's next coach, and it doesn't sound like you think Manny is even really in the running? Why do you think that is, if I am reading that accurately?

Also, if you were in charge at Temple, who would be your choice for the next HC?

Caught pieces of a few of T's games this year, they looked better than I would have thought, respectable program right now. Always love it when anyone beats MD. Cheers, man.

Advertisement
Back