Diaz back out recruiting per Darrow

Advertisement
Think Temple is inner city, used to be a touigh neighborhood, don't know now,but it certainly ain't paradise

Don't go st off Broad Street wandering down Cecil B. Moore and you're good. Temple is actually a quiet campus for it being in the heart of North Fhilty. Temple doesn't f around, their lil campus police force are almost like the Philly cops. Don't f with them. Lol

Philly's changed a lot compared to my days growing up.

But I wouldn't want to coach Temple. Wouldn't wanna do that on NCAA 14.

Ah. You’re right. I missed 2010 actually. Bad year for him that season. 2011 was 9-4.

So 40-24 his final five years.

They really sucked bad before him though

And temple should absolutely hire him over Diaz
Let's also add. That prior to Schiano time at Rutgers. They went too 1 bowl game in the programs entire history. During his time and even 3 years after. Rutgers played in 9 bowls in 10 years. They have missed 4 and are now back to the dumpster fire they use too be known for.

The guy did pretty good at a school that was trash. That doesn't make him some elite coach. Just the guy deserves props for the work he did at Rutgers.

Advertisement
This is Temple coming around for the killshot. First they dump Golden on us (swagger killer #1), and now they're trying to take Manny away (only remaining swagger).

******* A10 flyby pumping 30 mil into our remaining ground forces.

Who put you up to this, Temple? WHO DID IT?!

Advertisement
Because Temple is going to lock up so many recruits in the next 8 days?

You can LOL all you want, but you don't know any more than the mere possibility that I mentioned as an off-hand comment. Do you know what Manny's contract with UM contains? Do you know if he has a buyout and what it might be? How do you know they don't have some deal where UM waives the buyout if Temple waits 8 days to announce his hiring? We're talking Temple here, not Bama (who BTW, waited until after NSD to announce the hiring of Kuligowski away from Miami).

For the record, I didn't say that's what was happening, I said for all we know it COULD be the case, typically an indicator that what is being suggested would be an unlikely scenario. My whole point was that guessing what's going on right now is a fool's errand.

Our class is actually pretty much done. We're waiting on like 2-3 recruits.

Think Temple is inner city, used to be a touigh neighborhood, don't know now,but it certainly ain't paradise

It's not really a great neighborhood, but our campus is nice, and we're very central with easy access to Center City, Chinatown, South Philly, University City, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@jhg do you have any inside info or a gut feeling who the Owls new HC will be ?

Nothing on our boards right now. My gut is either Elko or someone out of left field. I don't think it'll be an internal hire or our former CB coach at Baylor even though there's a lot of pressure/support for them.

Nothing on our boards right now. My gut is either Elko or someone out of left field. I don't think it'll be an internal hire or our former CB coach at Baylor even though there's a lot of pressure/support for them.
i heard that there were 10 guys interviewed apparently there are a couple people on the Inquirer that put odds on Diaz

Advertisement
Back