Dey Scared

No chit, one of their posters dropped this gem.....

"There is a reason they hired Al Golden: no one else wanted the job."

I stopped reading at that point. Can't wait to deep **** some booty holes in Sept.!

Yeah, Muschamp was their first phone call.

Wait, wut?

Advertisement
my favorite post:

"Just as long as our D can score a TD and hold Miami to 10 points I think we have a decent shot at winning."

Seems reasonable, lol

he real scared:

The cheatin' ***, underwater basketweaving major, caines no longer exist for me.
Don't take the women & children to that **** hole even at high noon.
HOPE WE NEVER schedule them again. Lane will run through them like a knife thru butter.
Mucho bad blood in this game. Be ready for rumbles on & off the field. Their fanthugs will be packing...
Act accordingly....

One of those mopes said Driskell has more potential than Morris and it isn't even close... Morris is more of a game manager.

128.jpg

Advertisement
Boy are they gonna be disappointed.
Goes to show you how most CFB fans pay no real attention to their opponents.
Reminds me of what many Miami fans were saying about K State.

there was like 3 actual intelligent responses. and everyone who said we would lose backed it up with zero info

he real scared:

The cheatin' ***, underwater basketweaving major, caines no longer exist for me.
HOPE WE NEVER schedule them again. Lane will run through them like a knife thru butter.
Mucho bad blood in this game. Be ready for rumbles on & off the field. Their fanthugs will be packing...
Act accordingly....

106.gif

Advertisement
I'm not even going to bother reading all of that GAYtor ***gotry and useless drivel...Gators can eat a fat chewy ****, man.

Oh really, I was bumping thru a few other threads while I was over there and I thought I read that they were expecting back for the second game which would happen to be us.

I read that and did a triple take. They have a good fat big OL and decent backs and ummm that's about it. I think our WRs, TE, RB, OL, and QB are arguably better than what they have. Our WR as in depth is way better than what they have over there right now. They do have a few cats that seems to be warning them early that the sky might be falling but just like Chicken Little....Niglets don't listen until its too late. When they hear those Hurricane sirens booming, they will know its too **** layte!

On Defense, we HAVE TO STOP THE RUN. If we can't stop the run, its gonna be a long day for us because they will keep our offense off the field and wear our defense out. A recipe for disaster a la KSTATE. If we get them to 3rd and anything over 4 to 5 yards, oh we good. JD is no where near the QB Morris is. They aired the Louisville game this morning when I was getting up to workout and I saw and watched 3 quarters. Their QB is not good and I don't care what excuse they want to make (two different OCs, different schemes, they game plan in a way that doesn't help him be successful). Morris has had 3 OC and he has shown marked improvement. They seriously can not honestly say that. In the end though, is gonna be a **** of a game and I can't wait for it to get here.

They said Jeff driskell's has a better supporting cast around him than morris. They have got to be on drugs

As far as RB goes, Matt Jones is out with a viral infection where he's lost 8-10lbs so far. That guy isn't going to be right by our game. They'll have true freshman Kelvin Taylor in there....

he real scared:

Act accordingly....

282.gif

**** them.

**** their ****hole city. **** their ****hole fans. **** their ****hole tradition.

**** their players.

**** their coaches.

**** their ******* uniforms.

**** their players mothers.

**** their coaches mothers.

**** them all.

Advertisement
he real scared:

Act accordingly....

Irony

I noted that Louisville didn't have much trouble with Florida's offense.

Is Louisville's defense that much better than ours?

And Bridgewater was relaxed, just taking what they gave him, and he shredded those awesome SEC guys. I don't see Morrison and the receiver corps doing any less, and if we're passing on them, that run defense will be compelled to loosen up.

And "recruiting stakes" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If that was actually true FSU would haven't been able to recruit anyone for the past decade as we have been dominating them, but they've recruited just fine.

Wow

Advertisement
he real scared:

Act accordingly....

Still trying to figure out who "Lane" is.

he real scared:

Act accordingly....

same

he real scared:

Act accordingly....

I hope that stupid **** isn't talking about Ermon.

Advertisement
Back