Dey Scared

They act like they are so much more talented than Miami.

Guy posed a question would you trade teams with Miami?

Only close to the entire offense Gator!!

We got a lot of talent, kids who would play in Sunday's.

It reminds me some of Miami-FSU 2000 when FSU still thought they had a talent advantage.

For UF it's about some guys on defense where they have that.

Fowler
Powell
Easley
Purifoy
Roberson

Vernon
Watkins can be in that mix.

Advertisement
Why do rival fans always think they're going to take over our stadium? 60/40? Are you kidding me? It was like 80/20 back in '03. **** cracks me up every time. Fans show up for the big games.

If they really wanted to, FAU could own Son Life on 8/30 because lawd knows there won't be more than 30k canes fans there

Guy asked if they really thought Morris was better then Driskell. Ha

those guys are delusional.

They were calling that kid the next TEBOW when he was in high school.

He isnt in Morris's league in any way shape or form.

I do agree though if their ol show early on they can run the ball...we are in trouble...as Muschamp has no faith in that bum...and dude will run the rock the rest of the game ...flat out.

We need Curtis Porter, Denzel Perryman, Jimmy Gaines to show up early. The crowd wont make a difference, the 12 oclock start definately wont (especially for us we practice in the a.m)....just the line play imo.

I never seen a team lose so much and fans have this bravado about themselves. Some of their best players off that d is GONE, I know they recruit well...but when that happens to my canes im nervous early on...

They said Jeff driskell's has a better supporting cast around him than morris. They have got to be on drugs

Advertisement
Noles thinks they have a better WR group then us.

There is something in the water up north.

Noles thinks they have a better WR group then us.

There is something in the water up north.

It's not far-fetched at all. They're just as deep and their guys have proven more than ours have.

Advertisement
I read that and did a triple take. They have a good fat big OL and decent backs and ummm that's about it. I think our WRs, TE, RB, OL, and QB are arguably better than what they have. Our WR as in depth is way better than what they have over there right now. They do have a few cats that seems to be warning them early that the sky might be falling but just like Chicken Little....Niglets don't listen until its too late. When they hear those Hurricane sirens booming, they will know its too **** layte!

On Defense, we HAVE TO STOP THE RUN. If we can't stop the run, its gonna be a long day for us because they will keep our offense off the field and wear our defense out. A recipe for disaster a la KSTATE. If we get them to 3rd and anything over 4 to 5 yards, oh we good. JD is no where near the QB Morris is. They aired the Louisville game this morning when I was getting up to workout and I saw and watched 3 quarters. Their QB is not good and I don't care what excuse they want to make (two different OCs, different schemes, they game plan in a way that doesn't help him be successful). Morris has had 3 OC and he has shown marked improvement. They seriously can not honestly say that. In the end though, is gonna be a **** of a game and I can't wait for it to get here.

They said Jeff driskell's has a better supporting cast around him than morris. They have got to be on drugs

The ONLY way we are winning this game is if we score more points than the Florida Gators through 4 quarters of football. The way I see it, we can accomplish this two ways - by preventing them from putting up as many points as we do, or, conversely, by putting up more points than they're able to keep up with.

It all comes down, at the end of the day, to execution. The playmakers are gonna make plays, or else we have to question if they're really playmakers at all.

All in all, I'm looking hella forward to this matchup, should be a contest. Go CANES, make some gators cry.

In the Florida-Miami rivalry, the team that has scored first has gone on to win a certain percentage of the time.

Advertisement
The ONLY way we are winning this game is if we score more points than the Florida Gators through 4 quarters of football. The way I see it, we can accomplish this two ways - by preventing them from putting up as many points as we do, or, conversely, by putting up more points than they're able to keep up with.

It all comes down, at the end of the day, to execution. The playmakers are gonna make plays, or else we have to question if they're really playmakers at all.

All in all, I'm looking hella forward to this matchup, should be a contest. Go CANES, make some gators cry.

105.gif

I read that and did a triple take. They have a good fat big OL and decent backs and ummm that's about it. I think our WRs, TE, RB, OL, and QB are arguably better than what they have. Our WR as in depth is way better than what they have over there right now. They do have a few cats that seems to be warning them early that the sky might be falling but just like Chicken Little....Niglets don't listen until its too late. When they hear those Hurricane sirens booming, they will know its too **** layte!

On Defense, we HAVE TO STOP THE RUN. If we can't stop the run, its gonna be a long day for us because they will keep our offense off the field and wear our defense out. A recipe for disaster a la KSTATE. If we get them to 3rd and anything over 4 to 5 yards, oh we good. JD is no where near the QB Morris is. They aired the Louisville game this morning when I was getting up to workout and I saw and watched 3 quarters. Their QB is not good and I don't care what excuse they want to make (two different OCs, different schemes, they game plan in a way that doesn't help him be successful). Morris has had 3 OC and he has shown marked improvement. They seriously can not honestly say that. In the end though, is gonna be a **** of a game and I can't wait for it to get here.

As far as RB goes, Matt Jones is out with a viral infection where he's lost 8-10lbs so far. That guy isn't going to be right by our game. They'll have true freshman Kelvin Taylor in there....

Not sure if serious.

Advertisement
The Seminole War Canoe Trophy was hand carved by Seminole Indians from a 200-year-old cypress tree that was struck by lightning. Donated on the behalf of Hollywood, Florida in 1950, it has been an award given to the winner of football games between the schools. The canoe is a representation of the fighting spirit of the Seminoles that was displayed during play between the Florida Gators and Miami Hurricanes. The trophy stopped being passed from school to school in the early 1970s; both schools had trouble displaying the large wooden trophy. After the final game in the "home and home" series in 1987, the Seminole War Canoe Trophy was put on permanent display at the University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame.

In 2011, the UF Student Government approved a resolution, which was sent to UM student body president Christina Farmer, ESPN and the head football coaches at each school, requesting the War Canoe's return to UF since they had won the 2008 contest. In response, Brandon Mitchell, president of UM's Category 5 spirit club, replied: "The War Canoe was intended for the yearly rivalry and . . . Miami won the final game of that yearly rivalry." The Trophy remains at the University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame

No chit, one of their posters dropped this gem.....

"There is a reason they hired Al Golden: no one else wanted the job."

I stopped reading at that point. Can't wait to deep **** some booty holes in Sept.!

Advertisement
Back