Dey Scared

Advertisement
Why do rival fans always think they're going to take over our stadium? 60/40? Are you kidding me? It was like 80/20 back in '03. **** cracks me up every time. Fans show up for the big games.

And it was only 80/20 because they closed the East endzone with seats. Otherwise, 90/10 or 95/5

Bicho says who cares. Of course they are going to be confident that they will beat us. they have been better for about 10 years straight.

Now Bicho also thinks they are somewhat vulnerable and Driskel is a tool (tho he has all the physical talent in the world).

There defense is going to be very talented however lacking in gameday experience.

This is a great opportunity for Miami to get a marquee win but there are so many unknowns going into this game its hard to know what to expect.

Hopefully a win obviously but I have no clue what to expect and anyone who does is a blind homer.

Advertisement
I don't think they really understand just how many freshmen played serious minutes last year, or how undersized the team was. I don't know if Driskel has gotten any better, but he doesn't seem like a QB that the coaches have a lot of confidence in to make plays through the air. He is a very strong runner, which Miami has always seemed to have issues with, but Miami isn't trotting out 210lb LB's this year, and 215lb DE's, or 250lb DT's. The only freshmen getting a lot of PT will be the difference makers like Coley, Figueroa, and AQM. I'm glad they didn't play UF last year. That would have been ugly, but this year, I think this will be a good test. UF will be up for Miami. This isn't like the Louisville game. That was a trap game for them and really didn't mean anything. This is the kind of game Miami needs to win to get back over the hump and start to be a force again.

and lo and behold, their worst fears became reality LULZ.

Just like a Death Row inmate losing sleep while contemplating the long walk to the electrical chair, their Fate was Met. Cowards die a thousand deaths!

296.jpg

we aint scared wannabe gangster...go back to miami dade CC...5 to's gave the game to you...you know it...loser stadium, loser attendance, loser fans...the tree o fibe the tree o fibe...back to 25k for home games and 8-4, but you beat the gators so you can be somebody!!

Advertisement
Some of these are LULZ worthy!!!!!!

-I'm honestly not worried about that game.

-I'm with ya. I just always respect going to death valley..even when they are considered down. Similar to how they must feel coming to the Swamp. Now, going to Miami? I'm not trembling.

-Gators 27 Miami 17, but Gators control the entire game and it is never in doubt.

-The only way we lose to Miami is if we don't come to play, which I highly doubt. They probably won't have home field advantage as far the crowd. I'd say it will be 50/50, easily.

All the negative people saying we lose, answer this question, would you trade teams with Miami?

Didn't think so.

- ... and we play in the SEC and they in the ACC.

People, Miami is not something to lose sleep over

hey idiot if it wasnt for a blocked punt and a 20 yard kick off and prevent defense u wouldnt have scared a touchdown !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey idiot if it wasnt for a blocked punt and a 20 yard kick off and prevent defense u wouldnt have scared a touchdown !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This.

We had the lead the ENTIRE GAME. We could have won by a lot more but we played conservative with the lead.

Gators were overrated. I like Easley and their CB's, their linebackers were overrated, matt jones was overrated, their offensive line was overrated. Their wr's were **** as advertised.

Miami handled the Gators in this game.

Advertisement

This.

We had the lead the ENTIRE GAME. We could have won by a lot more but we played conservative with the lead.

Gators were overrated. I like Easley and their CB's, their linebackers were overrated, matt jones was overrated, their offensive line was overrated. Their wr's were **** as advertised.

Miami handled the Gators in this game.

I think their defense was as good as advertised. Unfortunately for them, so was Driskel. I don't think Matt Jones is overrated based off that game. He didn't do anything because of Miami's defense. Their WR's are at the mercy of their QB. I think he could be in Chris Rix's section of the Miami Hall of Fame.

Originally Posted by phideltdj :
After the way they treated us at that game I don't care if we never play them again. I do know this...we don't need them but they definitely need us.

orangeblueorangeblue:
Wait, by "treated us" you mean beating us?

Da GATAHS collective pride is hurt.....

Advertisement
I love all the threads that have popped up since the loss. "This loss will help us" "Miami is still a bad team" "I see us going 13-1" "The 1983 Canes did it, so can we" and my favorite "Canes quit trolling our boards, Gators don't do that"

Advertisement
Back