Dey Scared

A funny thing is a lot of them like to say "I'm not scared of some 7-5 team." Florida went 7-6 before last season.

In closing, **** these **** *** NNNYYYUUUUUUKKKAAASSSS

^^^^^. Gators over there saying it's hit or miss this year for miami, 6-6/7-6 next year :ibisroflmao:

It isn't that funny. If our D didn't improve dramatically, we could easily be 7-5. If Morris hasn't figured out how to play decently against mediocre and upper tier competition, we can also go 7-5. If both of those scenarios play out, we could go 6-6.

Advertisement
A funny thing is a lot of them like to say "I'm not scared of some 7-5 team." Florida went 7-6 before last season.

In closing, **** these **** *** NNNYYYUUUUUUKKKAAASSSS

^^^^^. Gators over there saying it's hit or miss this year for miami, 6-6/7-6 next year :ibisroflmao:

It isn't that funny. If our D didn't improve dramatically, we could easily be 7-5. If Morris hasn't figured out how to play decently against mediocre and upper tier competition, we can also go 7-5. If both of those scenarios play out, we could go 6-6.

So we going 6-6 with an easier schedule?

GTFO

he real scared:

The cheatin' ***, underwater basketweaving major, caines no longer exist for me.
Don't take the women & children to that **** hole even at high noon.
HOPE WE NEVER schedule them again. Lane will run through them like a knife thru butter.
Mucho bad blood in this game. Be ready for rumbles on & off the field. Their fanthugs will be packing...
Act accordingly....

131.jpg

Advertisement
I truly believe this is going to be a signature win for us. Last year we went up tempo / high octane on O because we were forced to do so. This year is a different story, our D will be improved and this will allow our O to open up more options. Regardless...I think we play high octane consistently this game to press and attack and we wear them down.

If they are not scared of us like they say in their forum, then they will be ****ed by halftime when we have at least a 17 point cushion on them and then worried when they come back from the half and realize we get the ball to start the 3rd.

**** is their entire fanbase homosexuals? "Mucho bad blood" "Happy happy happy" Who talks like that?

Are they really opening gates at 7 last I seen it was still 8? Oh they where talking **** on that thread must have missed it over the chattering of their teeth and clanging of their knees. **** THEM! Lets get it on

I have no idea how the rest of the season goes but we are starting 2-0

Miami is going to win that game

Advertisement
I wonder how many of the tens of thousands of gator fans will be in the stadium after the 3rd quarter when we are up 42-6?

One of those mopes said Driskell has more potential than Morris and it isn't even close... Morris is more of a game manager.

128.jpg

Yet to be disproven. Driskell, as bad and as *** as he is, beat real teams, Morris is 0 for life against solid teams, so as of now, calling Morris a game manager is nmo given. He wasn't a game manager against KSU, FSU, ND, UNC or UVA, that's for sure.

**** them.

**** their ****hole city. **** their ****hole fans. **** their ****hole tradition.

**** their players.

**** their coaches.

**** their ****ing uniforms.

**** their players mothers.

**** their coaches mothers.

**** them all.

Ummmm..Sir ...Sir..?! Do you mind telling us how you really feel about them ?

One of those mopes said Driskell has more potential than Morris and it isn't even close... Morris is more of a game manager.

128.jpg

Yet to be disproven. Driskell, as bad and as *** as he is, beat real teams, Morris is 0 for life against solid teams, so as of now, calling Morris a game manager is nmo given. He wasn't a game manager against KSU, FSU, ND, UNC or UVA, that's for sure.

LOL at including UVA there. Or even KSU and ND. When your defense gets blown out of the water, it makes your offense one dimensional.

If Morris was UF's QB last year they would have won a title.

Advertisement

128.jpg

Jesus, you people dumbfound me.
At the end of this year when our cup is overflowing with success, you guys are going to say Shiit like, "well, Morris did overthrow Dorsett by 1.5 feet on that 75 yard bomb in the 2nd quarter against FAU. Proves he has no touch."

Advertisement
The guy who wrote this knows football

" No Elam, Evans, Bostic, Jenkins ,Floyd and Morrison for us. They return 19 starters, a QB heralded as 1st round draft selection, a freshman all-american RB, a veteran OL, very capable receivers, a few studs in the secondary(Deon Bush & Tracy Howard). Also we're probably unjustifiable favored. Very Different than going in an underdog at FSU."

LOL so we used to play FSU every year at high noon, yet somehow we're not going to show up for a noon game against a hated in-state rival?

Seems legit.

128.jpg

LOL at including UVA there. Or even KSU and ND. When your defense gets blown out of the water, it makes your offense one dimensional.

I hope you are right. I was at the UNC game, and it wasn't our defense that stunk up the stadium, it was Morris and his three and out, always throwing short of the chains on third down.

128.jpg

I hope you are right. I was at the UNC game, and it wasn't our defense that stunk up the stadium, it was Morris and his three and out, always throwing short of the chains on third down. Much as I hate the gatas and that *** QB of theirs, they wouldn't be like 0-6 vs UVA, and would never lose to a UNC, and had no problems with FSU, which we can't seem to stay on the field with. I just don't see where anyone has so much confidence, when we can't compete in the Coastal as of yet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back