Dexter Williams still considering us

I believe he is all ND also. Yall can't believe every rim our that pops up. Oh ****. Golden so ******* stupid he's not taking this guy or that guy. Willisms decommitted on his own. He wasn't dropped,

Advertisement
Scarlett and Walton are a great combo. Dex would be extra and great to have for that do it all threat. I don't buy the hype that we don't have room for him.

Advertisement
Unreal we had all four of them committed at one point and now we are struggling to hold on to two of them (supposedly)

Unreal we had all four of them committed at one point and now we are struggling to hold on to two of them (supposedly)

How is it unreal? Getting all four would have been difficult to begin with prior to the season, keeping 2 considering our record would be be great IMHO…….

Says hes waiting until the 4th to decide betweeb miami and nd. Says Miami wants him back but told him its a numbers crunch and they might not have enough space. Said they will know more as it gets closer to signing day. Seems like he wants back in, but miamis playing hard to get for some dumbass reason.

That's the biggest load of **** I've ever heard.

If I was Williams from a football standpoint I would go anywhere but ND. He does not fit well in their system and I am not being bias.

Advertisement
Could be room for him, Noles think Scarlett is a silent commit.

that is truly silly and arrogant of them. scarlett is not a silent to fsu. maybe he changes his mind after visiting but as of today he is clearly a cane. why would they think he would be that malicious to troll his local team, fanbase and our coaches?

I can only laugh if he goes to notre dame. What a waste of a college career.

For those who don't know, notre dame has the longest running streak in major university history. Every single year since the end of WWII, notre dame has had the absolute ugliest female student body of ANY university in the united states. THINK ABOUT THAT!!! There are *****es at University of North Dakota that own chicks from notre dame, and ****, their mascot is the bison for god's sakes.

Moral of the story: Don't let your heterosexual sons go to notre dame.

How is it unreal? Getting all four would have been difficult to begin with prior to the season, keeping 2 considering our record would be be great IMHO…….

its unreal we accepted FOUR commitments at RB and then had to play these games with all of them to try to fix it. Our ducks should have been in a row in terms of offers to these kids so we didn't end up in a situation like this dropping recruits or whatever actually happened

Advertisement
I know 3 guys that went to ND, 2 on baseball scholarship and 1 for football and they all hated it. Both baseball guys transferred 1 after the fall and one after the spring. The football guy left after his freshman year. All complained about weather, boring school, hard academics, boring college town, etc.

If kids from TN are complaining about weather and a boring college town, a kid from Florida is going to commit suicide up there. Just don't see it happening. I would think UF would go all out for him and he would take on that offer.

You never turn down the chance to add star level talent to your roster unless the kid is just rotten or can't get accepted! Plus speed at any offensive skill position is a good thing. Drop Loftus if you need to create a spot!

Advertisement

its unreal we accepted FOUR commitments at RB and then had to play these games with all of them to try to fix it. Our ducks should have been in a row in terms of offers to these kids so we didn't end up in a situation like this dropping recruits or whatever actually happened
The most talented rb was the final commitment of the four was Scarlett.
Dexter was never expected to be an actual commit here, he was offered because he was that talented.
Walton was a '16 commit
Cronkite was the first real possible commit for '15

LOL at Miami saying they may not have room for him.

WTF?

Nah, we can't use another electric playmaker who's willing to play RB/WR/ATH for the good of the team.

LOL at Miami saying they may not have room for him.

WTF?

Nah, we can't use another electric playmaker who's willing to play RB/WR/ATH for the good of the team.

Agree . Al's pretty stupid , but even he wouldn't do that

Advertisement
Back