Dexter Williams still considering us

Unreal we had all four of them committed at one point and now we are struggling to hold on to two of them (supposedly)

How is it unreal? Getting all four would have been difficult to begin with prior to the season, keeping 2 considering our record would be be great IMHO…….

its unreal we accepted FOUR commitments at RB and then had to play these games with all of them to try to fix it. Our ducks should have been in a row in terms of offers to these kids so we didn't end up in a situation like this dropping recruits or whatever actually happened
The most talented rb was the final commitment of the four was Scarlett.
Dexter was never expected to be an actual commit here, he was offered because he was that talented.
Walton was a '16 commit
Cronkite was the first real possible commit for '15

Totally get that. But does this kind of thing happen at other schools? Just seems like we really dropped the ball here in terms of what happened with Cronkrite and Dex, and its certainly not a good look. We could have managed a way to handle this situation better is what I'm saying

Advertisement
Everything changed with Dexter once he failed to EE,had he gotten in early we could could be signing one more in this class.

Everything changed with Dexter once he failed to EE,had he gotten in early we could could be signing one more in this class.

That's what I was thinking. All we have to do now is offer Julius if the Fenton, Lewis, and all that fall through though if they really want him. I hope they go hard for Fenton htough

So no room for Dex but Loftus is coming? Not buying this angle. Sounds like pure, unadultered bull****.

Advertisement
No Julious no Dexter.

It really is that simple.

He committed to us before without a offer to jalen

So glad tjl cleared that up since he's an insider

He committed to UM because at the time Miami was entertaining offering Jalen. They slow played Jalen, Dexter heard the Golden rumblings like we all did and he decided to open it up.

I see them both to Louisville but haven't spoken to him in a while so who knows.
tjl1388, now Dexter and Jalen can come to the U, let's hope they do. This is as close as he is going to get to his momma, come on down to Miami.

Advertisement
Back