Dexter Williams still considering us

Can't help but think how great it would have been to have a RB pull of
Walton
Scarlett
Williams
Cronkite

Have talked about this with some others.

Cronk has a higher ceiling at safety than runningback. I wish we would have taken him as an athlete.

Of all our RBs, Dex IMO had the 2nd highest ceiling behind Scarlett. Dex was the most athletic and diverse despite being a bit raw.

Walton has the most complete skill set coming in.

Scarlett the highest ceiling and I would say the 2nd most complete skill set coming in.

Also big mistake not going after Julius. Utility type player where you can put him at WR/CB or on returns and in the wildcat. I thought he could have been a good nickel corner and a ace return man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can't help but think how great it would have been to have a RB pull of
Walton
Scarlett
Williams
Cronkite

Have talked about this with some others.

Cronk has a higher ceiling at safety than runningback. I wish we would have taken him as an athlete.

Of all our RBs, Dex IMO had the 2nd highest ceiling behind Scarlett. Dex was the most athletic and diverse despite being a bit raw.

Walton has the most complete skill set coming in.

Scarlett the highest ceiling and I would say the 2nd most complete skill set coming in.

Also big mistake not going after Julius. Utility type player where you can put him at WR/CB or on returns and in the wildcat. I thought he could have been a good nickel corner and a ace return man.

when we took walton, scarlett, and dex that made cronk believe he wouldnt get a fair shot at rb and he would be moved to db. that is why he left. he felt they would tell him he could compete at rb then when on campus, switch him.

I know token is close to the situation but I was told that if Walton reclassified that Cronk would decommit and it happened the same day.

That whole situation was screwed up. Hence why I wish he was taken as an athlete from the get go. He has versatility. I like the athlete type of recruit the most of any position cause they give you different options.

I know token is close to the situation but I was told that if Walton reclassified that Cronk would decommit and it happened the same day.

That whole situation was screwed up. Hence why I wish he was taken as an athlete from the get go. He has versatility. I like the athlete type of recruit the most of any position cause they give you different options.

Best of luck to him...

he wasnt afraid of competition. he was afraid of the fact he wouldnt be given a chance to compete.

Advertisement
poster on 247 saying Williams is waiting to see if we have room for him. Says once he wasn't able to get get in as an EE, now it's a # crunch. Says it's between UM & ND. He's still waiting to hear from the coaches if they will have room for him or not.

poster on 247 saying Williams is waiting to see if we have room for him. Says once he wasn't able to get get in as an EE, now it's a # crunch. Says it's between UM & ND. He's still waiting to hear from the coaches if they will have room for him or not.

Tell him he's lying through his teeth

Advertisement
Says hes waiting until the 4th to decide betweeb miami and nd. Says Miami wants him back but told him its a numbers crunch and they might not have enough space. Said they will know more as it gets closer to signing day. Seems like he wants back in, but miamis playing hard to get for some dumbass reason.

Haven't people been saying that supposedly Scarlett only wants one other back in the class with him?

Haven't people been saying that supposedly Scarlett only wants one other back in the class with him?

If Dex came to miami he wouldn't be just a running back. He would play a multitude of offensive positions.... Right now he is an athlete playing running back and the coaches love his speed on offense mainly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah he says he wants back in but will have to wait until NSD to find out if there is a spot for him. Translation: I want to build drama for my commitment announcement to ND. Louisville is not as big as an attention getter as Miami so I want to make all of you think there is still a shot.

I call bull**** about "room for him"

He is a take. Apparently this kid already silent committed to Notre Dame.

I'll change my stance when he decides to come on a visit like he mentioned the other week.

Advertisement
Not buying the room bs. If he wants back we make room somewhere or greyshirt someone like the SEC is notorious for...

When your class is expected to be >25% OL, what do you expect?

This class reeks of failure and poor management.

Recruits should just say I'm an OL or WR and they would get a scholarship under ALbort.

gu9ka.gif

Advertisement
Back