DEXTER WILLIAMS COMMITS

He committed because the U is on his mind right now. Still open.

I guess that's the reality of nearly all recruits this early today.

Yea im scratching my head on that one
it's a nice way of saying "I'm still taking my visits, getting hooked up with free gear, getting some cash, banging some hot blonds and seeing some cool places i've never seen before for free". What would you do? :drevil:
176.jpg

Lol im all for him to do that, they just normally say that the day of their commitment

Advertisement

it's a nice way of saying "I'm still taking my visits, getting hooked up with free gear, getting some cash, banging some hot blonds and seeing some cool places i've never seen before for free". What would you do? :drevil:
176.jpg

That's purely your spin.

Given his statements, he's far from locked down. And the more attention he gets, the more difficult the battle.

reality is nothing is a 100% until the LOI is signed, what this kid is saying is the same as every other kid these days, great pick up kids a stud hope he signs with us in February.

Advertisement
Kid's a beast. He's gonna be highly sought after until NSD. We're gonna have to fight and scratch to hold on to him. But a great pickup right now that'll hopefully give us some more momentum.

176.jpg

That's purely your spin.

Given his statements, he's far from locked down. And the more attention he gets, the more difficult the battle.
Well if our team, coaches and FANS do the right things between now and signing day, hopefully he sticks and gets some pus*y in gainsville.

Williams' sophomore highlights:

[video=youtube;tBA5iXT6yyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBA5iXT6yyE[/video]

Advertisement
How does this affect our recruitment of Jacques Patrick? I know he's an FSU lean, but Williams was also a Gator lean until yesterday so you never know. I know they seem to be pretty good friends, but have they ever expressed interest in playing together? Or is this like a Cook/Yearby deal where they're good friends but don't want to share carries at the next level? (I would imagine the latter but I guess you really never know.)

Advertisement
How does this affect our recruitment of Jacques Patrick? I know he's an FSU lean, but Williams was also a Gator lean until yesterday so you never know. I know they seem to be pretty good friends, but have they ever expressed interest in playing together? Or is this like a Cook/Yearby deal where they're good friends but don't want to share carries at the next level? (I would imagine the latter but I guess you really never know.)

HurricaneGlory..

Is Cronkite the highest rated on Miami's board at RB?

HurricaneGlory..

Hope not. Great guy, but past his prime.

imagejpg1_zps7e6ecc4a.jpg

Advertisement

HurricaneGlory..

token cane knows more than anyone about cronks recruitment but cronk, Williams, Patrick, and Scarlett were the rbs we focused our attention on over the past couple of months.

HurricaneGlory..

token cane knows more than anyone about cronks recruitment but cronk, Williams, Patrick, and Scarlett were the rbs we focused our attention on over the past couple of months.

Yoo when are we going to get "Glory's Goods" again?? Loved your insight....

HurricaneGlory..

In That order you think Hurricane?

Advertisement
Back