DEXTER WILLIAMS COMMITS

Advertisement
Are conkrite and Williams essentially the same player? 5-11/6-0, 195/200 lbs blazers who are more athletes than RBs.

Thoughts?

Are conkrite and Williams essentially the same player? 5-11/6-0, 195/200 lbs blazers who are more athletes than RBs.

Thoughts?
I dont believe Cronk is a blazer. I think Williams is the better athlete by a good margin. I do agree that both are prob more ath than pure RB's.

Thoughts?

I don't think they are a lot alike. I think cronk is more of an rb than Williams ATM but Williams will continue to grow as a player.

Williams is much more athletically gifted. Faster, Better change of direction. Higher ceiling

Cronkrite is a better in between the tackles runner. Williams sometimes bounces out too soon. Strength and muscular build are about the same. Cronk probably a little thicker. Cronkrite can also be a nice in the box safety. Williams can do more in open space IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
@OS_Recruiting: Dexter Williams knocked out of spring game with ankle injury #miami #canes @DexterW_22

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish the young man a Speedy recovery. This situation is one of the biggest benefits of committing early, because generally a school will honor their offer to committed prospect that gets hurt.

Hopefully with the Nike Opening being June 8th, Dexter Williams is still allowed to attend the Nike Open an reps UM as well as takes in the experience even though he won't compete.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
duke, yearby now him, wtf is going on. I pray we have him and crokrite here together.

Advertisement
Back