DEXTER WILLIAMS COMMITS

Advertisement
Williams is the closest to Dalvin cook in this class. Need a home run hitter like him. Cronk is steadier and a fantastic compliment.

Didn't hit many homeruns in his junior year tape.

Dalvin Cook 5-11.0 196 4.46 4.18 30.9 38 110.64
Dexter Williams 6'0 189 4.57 4.01 44.5 36.5 131.37

They are very similarly built and both are great athletes. Dexter has a better SPARQ score, hopefully he'll explode his senior year as well much like Dalvin did. Dalvin was faster in the 40 but 4.57 is not bad for a 17 year old with a 44.5 inch vertical and 4.01 shuttle! He may improve on that by the time the Opening comes around. He ran a 4.55 the first time but improved on his vertical.
187.jpg
!

Big fan of Williams. What jumped out to me was the insane 4.01 shuttle time. Which is odd because in his highlight tape, the only small thing I would say is he seemed to lose a bit of speed on his breaks and cuts. Whereas Cook was one move and gone. I think his core just gets out of balance on his cuts. I don't think he is on Cook's level yet but his ceiling is thru the roof and I think he has all the tools to be an elite back at the next level.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good god this guy is unbelievable. Should have 87 pages to this thread of pure fapping gifs by now. **** offseason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For a FR coming in next year its an attractive looking depth chart. Yearby and Gus (pretty much assuming Duke leaves after this year).

This kid is a beast.

Advertisement
Back